"The Adventures of the Bronco Flag" Update!

LCDRBronco24
May 30, 2022

Rank VI

May 30, 2022

Hello, Bronco Nation!

And greetings from the beautiful pearl of the Arabian Gulf - Bahrain! In November of last year, @Laura ran an article on my amazing adventure with friends at Talladega National Forest in Alabama. In January, I updated you from the incredibly frigid "Blizzard of 22" in Newport, Rhode Island. Now, I am roughly 4 months into my incredible tour in Bahrain and cannot express the types of adventures this flag has been on! This one is, by far, my most unique.

The O-4 selection board has convened and now it is an immense waiting game for us Navy "Lieutenant Commander" wannabes. In the meantime, I am having the time of my life both in Bahrain and in other areas in the region. I spent a week in Greece for much needed R&R. Life is going swell!

@Ford Motor Company you now have 15 months to deliver my Bronco to Pensacola, FL! I have said it before and I will say it again - I want to continue these amazing adventures in MY Bronco with the flag flying proudly! (plus, I'm going to need a vehicle to PCS my stuff in!) If you think these pictures are great now, just imagine what I will do once I receive my Bronco ;)

Until next time,

Brandon

image0.jpeg
TorgSurv, TitsLaRue
Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

May 30, 2022

Hello, Bronco Nation!

And greetings from the beautiful pearl of the Arabian Gulf - Bahrain! In November of last year, @Laura ran an article on my amazing adventure with friends at Talladega National Forest in Alabama. In January, I updated you from the incredibly frigid "Blizzard of 22" in Newport, Rhode Island. Now, I am roughly 4 months into my incredible tour in Bahrain and cannot express the types of adventures this flag has been on! This one is, by far, my most unique.

The O-4 selection board has convened and now it is an immense waiting game for us Navy "Lieutenant Commander" wannabes. In the meantime, I am having the time of my life both in Bahrain and in other areas in the region. I spent a week in Greece for much needed R&R. Life is going swell!

@Ford Motor Company you now have 15 months to deliver my Bronco to Pensacola, FL! I have said it before and I will say it again - I want to continue these amazing adventures in MY Bronco with the flag flying proudly! (plus, I'm going to need a vehicle to PCS my stuff in!) If you think these pictures are great now, just imagine what I will do once I receive my Bronco ;)

Until next time,

Brandon

View attachment 36832
Awesome update, Brandon! Can't wait to see the first Bronco and Bronco flag pic together. I hope your family gets to receive the vehicle way before 15 more months!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
LCDRBronco24
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

May 31, 2022

Read Brandon's stories so far:
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
LR48, LCDRBronco24

Rank VI

Jun 01, 2022

Hello, Bronco Nation!

Until next time,

Brandon

View attachment 36832
Bravo and Thank You for your service!!
LCDRBronco24

Rank VI

Jun 01, 2022

Hello, Bronco Nation!

Until next time,

Brandon

View attachment 36832
Awesome update, Brandon! Can't wait to see the first Bronco and Bronco flag pic together. I hope your family gets to receive the vehicle way before 15 more months!

Thank you @Laura !
Laura

Rank VI

Jun 01, 2022

What a great series of adventures! Good luck getting your Bronco, and thank you for your service!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
LCDRBronco24

Rank VI

Jun 01, 2022

Mine is living a more relaxed life in my guitar room.

Attachments

TitsLaRue, LCDRBronco24