Thank You Bronco Nation for hosting a wonderful “Super Cel East” Event!! Ride of my life.. You guys Rock!!

Gpscharron
Apr 25, 2021

Rank V

Apr 25, 2021

My wife and I were able to attend the Super Cel East this past week. WOW!! This was our first and we plan to come back every year!! We were lucky enough to go on a Drive along with Jeff Humberson from Driven Dyanmic. Jeff was amazing!! He was informative and the perfect driver for us. I will upload a video with more details in a few days.
ALL THE MEMBERS FROM BRONCO NATION WERE IS NICE!! They hosted a wonderful BBQ Friday night for Bronco Nation Members (#1145). There I was able to talk to many members who are responsible for the development of the new Bronco and Bronco Nation community.. Very down to earth people that really care about their fan base. I look forward to seeing them at future events.
Again, I can not be more excited about my future Bronco and being apart of this amazing community of people. THANKS VERY MUCH!!! HERE are some pictires..

Attachments

2021 Bronco - Badlands - 4 door - 2.7 - Upgraded Rims/MT tires - V.B.
KennyMac, Gutter Clown
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 25, 2021

My wife and I were able to attend the Super Cel East this past week. WOW!! This was our first and we plan to come back every year!! We were lucky enough to go on a Drive along with Jeff Humberson from Driven Dyanmic. Jeff was amazing!! He was informative and the perfect driver for us. I will upload a video with more details in a few days.
ALL THE MEMBERS FROM BRONCO NATION WERE IS NICE!! They hosted a wonderful BBQ Friday night for Bronco Nation Members (#1145). There I was able to talk to many members who are responsible for the development of the new Bronco and Bronco Nation community.. Very down to earth people that really care about their fan base. I look forward to seeing them at future events.
Again, I can not be more excited about my future Bronco and being apart of this amazing community of people. THANKS VERY MUCH!!! HERE are some pictires..

So glad you came by! Can’t wait till the next one.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
TK1215, Commodore

Rank V

Apr 25, 2021

I couldn't agree more! The BN team were awesome and easy to talk to. I also had my ride along with Jeff. He is a ridiculous driver. In another lifetime, I would have loved to work for him. What a great job! I have always dreamed of being the "Do Not Attempt. Professional driver on a closed course" guy!
2021 Bronco First Edition - Lightning Blue - Black Interior - 4-door
Also in the Driveway: 2020 Ford Expedition Platinum, 2017 Ford Edge Titanium, 2008 BMW 335i, 2007 Infiniti G35x, 2002 Chevy Tahoe
TEEDEE, TK1215