Texas / Bronco Off-Road (Jun 30th/July 1st.) Can’t wait!!

Gpscharron
Jun 30, 2021

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

Hi Bronco Nation, I am so excited to be attending the Bronco Off-Road later today.. I am beyond trilled to be apart of a wonderful community of people like me that are just so excited about the Bronco Lifestyle!! Is anyone here attending today (June 30th-Day 1). I currently spend most of my summers in the mountains of NC (Burnsville) and I know that open air Bronco will be perfect for my lifestyle.. Any advice for those of you that have attended the event already? The area? Hope to so some of you there.. I will post videos / pics later in the week. Hoping to get mind by early next summer!!

Attachments

2021 Bronco - Badlands - 4 door - 2.7 - Upgraded Rims/MT tires - V.B.
BigShasta, Laura
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2021

Rank III

Jun 30, 2021

Hi Bronco Nation, I am so excited to be attending the Bronco Off-Road later today.. I am beyond trilled to be apart of a wonderful community of people like me that are just so excited about the Bronco Lifestyle!! Is anyone here attending today (June 30th-Day 1). I currently spend most of my summers in the mountains of NC (Burnsville) and I know that open air Bronco will be perfect for my lifestyle.. Any advice for those of you that have attended the event already? The area? Hope to so some of you there.. I will post videos / pics later in the week. Hoping to get mind by early next summer!!

If you're looking for a place to have lunch before you head to the basecamp, there's a barbecue trailer called Cowtown Texas BBQ that's not too far from the Off-Rodeo site. They have pretty good barbecue at reasonable prices (for Texas) and the sun tea is some of the best I've ever had. The fella who runs it couldn't be nicer either.

Also, if you're on 2147, the speed limit is 45 mph and they MEAN it. I've never seen so many police officers patrolling a road and pulling people over in my life. I suspect they don't have a lot else to do in that neck of the woods.

Have fun! It's a great time. Looking forward to hearing about your experience.
Gpscharron, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

If you're looking for a place to have lunch before you head to the basecamp, there's a barbecue trailer called Cowtown Texas BBQ that's not too far from the Off-Rodeo site. They have pretty good barbecue at reasonable prices (for Texas) and the sun tea is some of the best I've ever had. The fella who runs it couldn't be nicer either.

Also, if you're on 2147, the speed limit is 45 mph and they MEAN it. I've never seen so many police officers patrolling a road and pulling people over in my life. I suspect they don't have a lot else to do in that neck of the woods.

Have fun! It's a great time. Looking forward to hearing about your experience.
Thanks very much Matt. I kid you not, someone got pulled over going 55 mph and on that very road just today. Thanks so much for the heads up.
2021 Bronco - Badlands - 4 door - 2.7 - Upgraded Rims/MT tires - V.B.
Deano Bronc