Test drove today

Gbecker
Aug 03, 2021

Rank IV

Aug 03, 2021

I got to test drive a 4dr wildtrak today at my dealer. Going into this I wasn't sure if I was going to move forward with my reservation or cancel or find something new but I didn't want to be hasty and make a decision before I had the chance to drive one or at the very least see one up close and in person. Even though there were a few differences in the one I got to drive and the one I planned on ordering I think I still got a great idea of what I'm looking at. Long story short I'm holding onto my reservation, I really enjoyed my time test driving it, my only regret is that I didn't have more time.
Sdakotabronco, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 03, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 03, 2021

I am saving myself for when my order arrives at the dealer.

At that point I will pop her into drive for my first time with her.

It's been tough but I'm hanging in there. Wish me luck. I hope it's a good ride! :oops:
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.

Rank VI

Aug 03, 2021

I got to test drive a 4dr wildtrak today at my dealer. Going into this I wasn't sure if I was going to move forward with my reservation or cancel or find something new but I didn't want to be hasty and make a decision before I had the chance to drive one or at the very least see one up close and in person. Even though there were a few differences in the one I got to drive and the one I planned on ordering I think I still got a great idea of what I'm looking at. Long story short I'm holding onto my reservation, I really enjoyed my time test driving it, my only regret is that I didn't have more time.

With this roller coaster of a journey to owning a Bronco, I look for opportunities to feel joy. Honestly, the poster and sticker from The Bronco Team did not help me much! Seeing Bronco pictures and videos do not help either!

One way I find joy is to test drive different Broncos and book Off-Roadeo. Each time I ask myself, is this worth the effort. Each time I come away with a yes!
Deano Bronc, Steve777468

Libations MOD

Aug 03, 2021

With this roller coaster of a journey to owning a Bronco, I look for opportunities to feel joy. Honestly, the poster and sticker from The Bronco Team did not help me much! Seeing Bronco pictures and videos do not help either!
RIght, mine went straight into the desk drawer to not be reminded daily LOL
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Life is a Highway

Aug 03, 2021

So I test drove a 4DR Badlands, non-Sasquatch, 2.3 auto, Soft top, Luxury package. Had carpet floors and Leather seats. Short Five mile on road only drive. So here we go: It actually drove much better on road than I expected. 2.3 with auto had plenty of pep and shifted flawlessly. I varied my acceleration from mild to lead foot. With the 33 inch tires it handled very well and is a stable platform. It felt nimble for a big vehicle. And I mean big in a good way. I was concerned prior to my drive in regards to the hood length. Once I got in and adjusted the seat for me, my concerns were gone. Having two Mustangs in my stable this hood length was just fine. Head, leg and shoulder room were all good. Rear seating, whe the drivers seat was set for me, the back leg room was good. (6’tall) Font seats were quite comfortable and the rear were adequate. Rather utilitarian, but hey I’m driving. This one was an early build. Had the soft top with the pre-wire HT kit. I was pleasantly surprised by the rear window visibility. Not as bad as I expected. Was interesting in that when I crawled underneath, and yes I went from front to back, it had a lot of mud underneath. I asked the dealer about the mud and they told me that when it was unloaded it was covered in mud in and around the fenders, flares an wheel wells. The dealer contact person told me it came with a note on it from MAP stating it had been taken and used for additional QC testing prior to shipping. The first time when I saw it prior to my test drive was Saturday. It had 40.9 miles on it prior to the first test drive and today after my drive it was at 80.9 miles. each loop is exactly 5 miles. So I was test drive number 8. One last note, even the non-Sasquatch version has great ground clearance.