Answer Me This…Which Gets Built First?

The Bronc
Feb 06, 2023

Rank IV

Feb 06, 2023

Once the oder banks open, which one gets built first?

1. 3/27 new oder placed at dealer with allocations. Badlands, MIC, Sas, Lux, Tow, 2.7, 4 dr

2. Left over order from 2022MY that went through the COVP for 2023MY
at dealer with allocations. Badlands, MIC, Sas, Lux, Tow, 2.7, 4 dr…at dealer with allocations

Do both get built or does #2 have priority over #1? I wonder how many of us will find ourselves in this exact situation.

Different dealers and identical builds, only difference is when each order was placed. One was placed in 2022 and went through COVP and the other will be placed when the order banks re-open.
Badlands 4 door; Sasquatch; Eruption Green; 2.7; MIC; Tow; MGV; Lux; Modular Bumper; ordered 2/1/22; received production email 3/23/23; production date 4/24/23; Two Rivers Ford Mt. Juliet (Nashville) highly recommend!

An hour short of a day

Feb 06, 2023

Once the oder banks open, which one gets built first?

1. 3/27 new oder placed at dealer with allocations. Badlands, MIC, Sas, Lux, Tow, 2.7, 4 dr

2. Left over order from 2022MY that went through the COVP for 2023MY
at dealer with allocations. Badlands, MIC, Sas, Lux, Tow, 2.7, 4 dr…at dealer with allocations

Do both get built or does #2 have priority over #1? I wonder how many of us will find ourselves in this exact situation.

Different dealers and identical builds, only difference is when each order was placed. One was placed in 2022 and went through COVP and the other will be placed when the order banks re-open.
Don’t have a clue, but wish I could understand how it works…

I was incredibly fortunate as an early reservation holder who never placed an actual order until 10/22 for a my23 OBX, and somehow I got a priority that had me built in December and deliver on 1/13/23…

I feel excited to have mine built feel horrible for those who have waited and waited and waited…. Is it a Ford issue, or a dealer issue, or a sad combination of both?
Riding OB1, 23 4- door Outer Banks, SAS, MOD, MIC, Lux, Ordered 10/20/22, delivered 1/13/23