Tailgate Trip

Howdy
Jun 02, 2021

Rank XII

Jun 02, 2021

It's been a long, productive day...boots up on the table...a little too pooped to take them off right now...sippin' a cold one, crackin' & snackin' on California nuts. Closin' my eyes and daydreamin' of tailgatin' in my brand new 2021 Ford Bronco. I must have dozed for a while :sleep:........my eyes only open back as I hear pistachio shells rolling off my chest and clangin' on the floor. :oops:
Whew...back to reality; that was a short trip.........and still got no VIN. :cry:
Good Day! :)
TK1215, Bronco_Girl
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 02, 2021

Wank ER

Jun 19, 2021

Howdy Howdy. I read you on this ideal situation and cannot wait for these times to come. However we'll be swing-gating instead of tail-gating. Someday our VIN will come, until then I won't say anythiing about those nuts you're snacking on being from California and all, we are all nuts.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Deano Bronc, TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 19, 2021

It's been a long, productive day...boots up on the table...a little too pooped to take them off right now...sippin' a cold one, crackin' & snackin' on California nuts. Closin' my eyes and daydreamin' of tailgatin' in my brand new 2021 Ford Bronco. I must have dozed for a while :sleep:........my eyes only open back as I hear pistachio shells rolling off my chest and clangin' on the floor. :oops:
Whew...back to reality; that was a short trip.........and still got no VIN. :cry:
Good Day! :)
ahhhhhh...:cry:

When did you get a reservation? What model you getting? (So when you getting it do you think?)
TK1215, Howdy