Super Celebration West Q&A Pt. 2

allan
Sep 12, 2020

Rank V

Sep 12, 2020

More Q&A from Super Cel W! Stay tuned for more later today or tune in to our live Q&A on Instagram at 5p EDT.

https://community.thebronconation.com/super-celebration-west-2021-ford-bronco-qa-pt-2/
93jason
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2020

Rank IV

Sep 12, 2020

Lots of “More details at a later date” answers. Although I, like most, want answers now it seems to be a good thing because it indicates Ford is listening to consumer feedback. September 30th can’t get here quick enough .

Rank V

Sep 12, 2020

Lots of “More details at a later date” answers. Although I, like most, want answers now it seems to be a good thing because it indicates Ford is listening to consumer feedback. September 30th can’t get here quick enough .

Focused on emphasizing "more to come" or "more details coming" so we know there is still the possibility! Another key thing emphasized to me from the Ford team is that they are always listening so keep on asking!
BBNation

Rank III

Sep 12, 2020

Yea....kinda want to know more NOW but oh well. I REALLY want to know if Ford will decide to offer that sway bar disconnect on all the models and not just the Badlands and First Edition.

Rank IV

Sep 12, 2020

So that was basically a big "we're not going to answer any questions you have."