Stock rims on the Outer Banks?

Wallysdog
May 06, 2021

Rank II

May 06, 2021

Not very fond of the OB stock rims. I was hoping Ford would offer a street rim that has the appearance of a bead lock. I may have to look into a 315 Method to make it look a little more Bad A#%.
BRMntDad, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: May 06, 2021

Rank 0

May 06, 2021

This was my biggest struggle when placing my order. Not sure what I am going to do yet.

Rank 0

Aug 12, 2021

Same here. It was my biggest ordering issue. I'll figure a way to handle it after the fact.

Rank 0

Aug 13, 2021

I picked up mine last week and the standard Outer Banks rims really are fine. The Bronco is smaller than I'd thought it would be, I definitely recommend considering the sasquatch package. They had a Sasquatch parked next to mine at the dealership when I went to pick it up.... big mistake... it made my standard Outer Banks look chumpy and although I went through with the purchase, I drove it off the lot with a little bit of regret. Over a year of anticipation is hard to live up to in their defense and the car has grown on me since. I know I can trick it out on the aftermarket and may do so at a later date.
Soupcook, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Aug 18, 2021

I picked up mine last week and the standard Outer Banks rims really are fine. The Bronco is smaller than I'd thought it would be, I definitely recommend considering the sasquatch package. They had a Sasquatch parked next to mine at the dealership when I went to pick it up.... big mistake... it made my standard Outer Banks look chumpy and although I went through with the purchase, I drove it off the lot with a little bit of regret. Over a year of anticipation is hard to live up to in their defense and the car has grown on me since. I know I can trick it out on the aftermarket and may do so at a later date.
i felt the same when we picked ours up.as soon as a 4 inch lift is. available mine will be on 37s other than that happy to actually get one .