Still waiting

seanshea1
Aug 02, 2021

Rank III

Aug 02, 2021

I was wondering I found out my bronco was built and completed on the 22’nd but on the website it still says in production I reached out and found it is waiting on a hard top is there anyone who knows where I can go to find out when I might be getting that top and getting my bronco I was a first day reserve and order like a lot of people and I see there are dealerships selling Broncos with hard tops and I was told early on dealerships were not supposed to sell to the public till all the orders were filled not sure about that ?
KJC76
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 02, 2021

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Aug 02, 2021

Hey seanshea 1, first off, congratulations on having your build completed. I am very jealous of your status, as I still have no info yet regarding my order. That said, you are close to getting your Bronco. The hardtops do continue to arrive, and one will soon be on your Bronco. As to when, who knows, but patience is a very good thing...
seanshea1

Rank 0

Aug 05, 2021

Hey seanshea1, Was yours built in June or July? Mine went into production on 7/2 and never came out. Wondering how you found out yours is waiting for a hardtop as I can't get any information on what is holding it up or when it may be delivered.
Bandit Bronco

Rank III

Aug 05, 2021

I have a friend who works for Ford and he checked and said that it was wisiting on a hard top that was all he was told

Rank IV

Aug 05, 2021

I was wondering I found out my bronco was built and completed on the 22’nd but on the website it still says in production I reached out and found it is waiting on a hard top is there anyone who knows where I can go to find out when I might be getting that top and getting my bronco I was a first day reserve and order like a lot of people and I see there are dealerships selling Broncos with hard tops and I was told early on dealerships were not supposed to sell to the public till all the orders were filled not sure about that ?
My Bronco was also built on 7/22, but no news or movement since, so I am in the same boat as you
2 DR Badlands Velocity Blue, Lux, Auto, 2.7

Rank VI

Aug 05, 2021

Mine was done and took 2 weeks to show built. It was a hard top holding it up. My guess is at least two weeks from when you "heard" it was built. Then it will take time to ship too. Just be patient, it will come. I know totally how you feel I was going crazy, I was like "WTF!" so close and still waiting. I tried to calm myself by saying, at least it's built unlike so many that don't even have a VIN#.
seanshea1

Rank 0

Aug 05, 2021

7/14 build date. Still stuck production. I’m starting to think it’s more than just the MIC tops. There are a ton of people from the end of June and all of July stuck in production purgatory. Some are even soft tops
KJC76

Rank IV

Aug 06, 2021

Production limbo here as well
2 door OBX, 2.3, tow package, aux switches, A51, July 13 2020 Reservation date.
KJC76

Rank 0

Aug 29, 2021

I put in my reservation on 1/22/2021 and still have absolutely no confirmation besides the reservation number which is 10639257. When will my reservation be turned in to an order? What is my projected delivery date? These are all questions that I have been asking for 6 months. Wish I had some sort of clarity on my order.... Anyone else having this problem?

Rank V

Aug 29, 2021

I put in my reservation on 1/22/2021 and still have absolutely no confirmation besides the reservation number which is 10639257. When will my reservation be turned in to an order? What is my projected delivery date? These are all questions that I have been asking for 6 months. Wish I had some sort of clarity on my order.... Anyone else having this problem?
Who have you been asking? Have you tried your dealer? I believe you've waited too long to place a 2021 order, you'll have to wait a few weeks and then place an order for a 2022. Talk to your dealer to set that up.
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow

Rank 0

Aug 30, 2021

I have been trying to order with my dealer since april I sent in my choices and everything, still no definitive time line is given.

Rank VI

Sep 24, 2021

Mine was done and took 2 weeks to show built. It was a hard top holding it up. My guess is at least two weeks from when you "heard" it was built. Then it will take time to ship too. Just be patient, it will come. I know totally how you feel I was going crazy, I was like "WTF!" so close and still waiting. I tried to calm myself by saying, at least it's built unlike so many that don't even have a VIN#.
Oh, to have a VIN. That would be so nice! I am so far down the line the materials needed to make my Bronco haven't even been mined yet. My leather seats are probably still mooing and eating grass, I know the tires aren't even rubber yet. Oh to have a VIN. Drive it well my friend, drive it well!
KennyMac, Deano Bronc