Rank 0

Advocate I

Feb 23, 2022
Arlington, TN, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
McElveen
We reserved ours July 2020. Delivered yesterday! White, Wildtrak, Sas, hardtop, Lux……it took one year and 10 months! We love it! Many delays…
Congratulations! Beautiful Wildtrak!

Your post gives me hope :)
My reservation was 8/4/2020 for a similar build Wildtrak. Hopefully I will get a build date soon

LR48

Rank VI

Champion I

Nov 13, 2020
Winter Park Fl
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
Member #

Anyone else been waiting for this long....

Just wondering if anyone on here has received their Bronco 4Dr 4x4 hardtop badlands. I made my reservation for the Bronco in 8/2020, went to the dealership and signed paper work for a 2021 on 1/27/21. Then I received an email from Ford telling me that there was a paint problem for the top and my dealership would be reaching out to me ......I waited for a couple of months... they didn't so I called them. I went in changed the finish of the black paint to whatever was in stock and resigned the paper work for a 2022 on 11/2021. Finally after 11 months got an email from Ford motor company that they had received my order on 11/22/2021. Now its 5/2022 and my order has not changed from confirmed.... so no date for scheduled production or built, or shipped.... NOTHING. I have called the dealership and they tell me I will know something before they do. I then called ford and they can not provided me with any updates. I get being patient but this is crazy!!!!!!! I don't want anymore consolation gifts...stickers, hammock, posters.... I just want to know when I will get the Bronco. #19 months and counting.... I have never owned a FORD always a GMC not sure I made the right move.....

Susan
I would suggest calling Ford direct, the people I've spoken to have been incredibly helpful and generally pretty accurate as to the what when and why you're setting in limbo. I would also pressure the dealer to keep you updated they have a direct tracking system for orders. Almost all of us here on the Forum have gone through this crazy dance and many are still waiting, mine is produced (7/14 reservation) and shipping as I write but the actual ETA is still a question mark. Hang in there, you're gonna be so happy when you finally get your Bronco. There is a reason for the drinking game and I think I've spent all of my accessory money on bottles of really good wine.:cool:

• Love
Reactions: Darrel

Hyzerflip425

Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 8, 2022
Auburn, WA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Martin
I would suggest calling Ford direct, the people I've spoken to have been incredibly helpful and generally pretty accurate as to the what when and why you're setting in limbo.
If you don't want to call, I've also been able to get updates from ford.com chat as well by giving them the dealer code and order number (if you count 'no update' as an update, lol)

Example:

1651852189628.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LR48

SethPoeski

Rank II

Advocate III

Oct 19, 2021
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Poe
I ended up doing that 18k trade in and 22k deposit I'm only financing 20k out of my 60k truck.
This is where I want to be. I've some outstanding debts that I'm just paying off, still owe on my trade in (though I'm very right side up), so reducing that as far down as possible is the goal. At this point, I don't really mind if it's delayed until next year (though hoping not!).

A51OUTERBANKS

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 9, 2021
Mt. Pleasant
First Name
Barry
Last Name
DeLau II
Member #

here is the crazy thing, I was a first day order, had a couple items that caused my delay, my friend ordered the exact same bronco except they got 2.3L instead of the 2.7L like I got. I just received my Bronco 2 weeks ago, they ordered theirs on Jan 14 2022, their Bronco will be delivered NEXT WEEK! No rhyme or reason why they got theirs so quick, only difference as I stated is engine. Both had hard tops, Luxury package, tow package, Glad for my friend but a little pissed they waited only like 4 months!

MarkPS

Rank IV

Don't delete

Mar 6, 2022
Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Spangler
here is the crazy thing, I was a first day order, had a couple items that caused my delay, my friend ordered the exact same bronco except they got 2.3L instead of the 2.7L like I got. I just received my Bronco 2 weeks ago, they ordered theirs on Jan 14 2022, their Bronco will be delivered NEXT WEEK! No rhyme or reason why they got theirs so quick, only difference as I stated is engine. Both had hard tops, Luxury package, tow package, Glad for my friend but a little pissed they waited only like 4 months!
That’s some weird sh*t right there. How does that even happen ?

I can’t imagine someone else didn’t order the same build before Jan 2022

A51OUTERBANKS

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 9, 2021
Mt. Pleasant
First Name
Barry
Last Name
DeLau II
Member #

That’s some weird sh*t right there. How does that even happen ?

I can’t imagine someone else didn’t order the same build before Jan 2022
Dealer even said they don't know why it happened. My friend will get theirs before approx 11 orders placed before theirs.

Westland

Rank III

Advocate III

May 7, 2022
Westland, MI, USA
First Name
MDP
Last Name
PDM
OP, I feel like it’s just pure luck—good or bad!

I ordered mine in Oct. ‘21
and took delivery last month.

It’s a 2-dr. BD Sas—was told I’d never get a 2-dr anytime soon…. Yeah, yeah, just order it!

Evenrute

Rank IV

Supporter I

Dec 3, 2021
Delaware
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Rickansrud
Member #

We reserved ours July 2020. Delivered yesterday! White, Wildtrak, Sas, hardtop, Lux……it took one year and 10 months! We love it! Many delays…
Looks amazing. I do remember struggling deciding on a color. White looked great. I landed on shadow black and have a little remorse that I didn't pick HPR. I know all that will go away when my B gets delivered.