Stay pumped? Maybe I can help

Chert
Apr 05, 2022

Rank V

Apr 05, 2022

For all of you waiting. I have been there. I am sorry you all have been waiting for this long. I was pissed as well. When you have multiple pissed off people in one place it becomes a pissing (pun intended) contest on airing out grievances. I have been there. Is worth the wait? Well.. let me share a few experiences, suggestions and thoughts. You then can decide if you want to stay pumped. This is my opinion and I was not paid for this in anyway. Just don’t want you to miss out by being impatient, also I want to see the community grow.

1. I have had a few tough days at work, we all do. But taking the tie, off the the top off (not mine) and jamming to my Jesus music melts all that work and life stress away.

2. If you have not gone to the off rodeo you do not know what you are missing. Talk about giving you the tools and confidence with your soon to be vehicle. The program is well put together just Sign up and thank me later. This solidified my decision to go forward with the purchase. There are incentives if you have an order you may have missed it in the email. You need to ask about it don’t assume anyone will tell you. Fortunately for a few folks on the group I went with I told them about the $250 voucher they had not used because of the type of reservation they had. We all bought so much bronco merch lol we could have opened up a small store. I digress

3.We don’t have much trails and off-road trails here in Houston and I am seriously considering planning a trip out to Colorado/Utah etc in the future. Bronco forces you to make some life memories for yourself, friends and family.

4. It just looks cool.

5. there are so many asseories coming to personalize it to your taste.

6. If you are a jeep owner and have an order dont take my word for it drive by the Ford dealership in your area take a look at the Jeeps on the lot. I am almost certain you will see more Jeeps on the lot than Broncos or even bronco sport ( ).

I know it’s frustrating but you have come this far. Your bronco is around the corner.
I have a few pointers for new owners and order holders on my YouTube channel ( The Chert channel) to help with the delivery process and maximizing your $$ on your bronco by not leaving money on the table with off-roader incentives, FordPass, ford pass rewards etc. If you have time do check it out. If you enjoy the content like & subscribe.

FYI I am a day one 10 sec order holder holder. Got an FE. But it took about 1.5 years for delivery. Picked up Chert end of Nov 2021 ( yup FE too that long)

I think Ford needs to do something about order holders getting charged ADM. it’s okay if it for non order holders.they need to handle this and not just one off instances via Mike and Twitter. @Ford Motor Company consider taking a tougher stand on this. Your product is superior the reputation damage you will get from this is worse than the dealer blow back you will receive. 9EB5AB0B-1174-496E-B5C3-3938813FB33F.jpegEEA848FC-634D-4882-B2F3-871B9D62C9D7.jpeg
MyBronco21, glamosaurus

Rank V

Apr 05, 2022

For all of you waiting. I have been there. I am sorry you all have been waiting for this long. I was pissed as well. When you have multiple pissed off people in one place it becomes a pissing (pun intended) contest on airing out grievances. I have been there. Is worth the wait? Well.. let me share a few experiences, suggestions and thoughts. You then can decide if you want to stay pumped. This is my opinion and I was not paid for this in anyway. Just don’t want you to miss out by being impatient, also I want to see the community grow.

1. I have had a few tough days at work, we all do. But taking the tie, off the the top off (not mine) and jamming to my Jesus music melts all that work and life stress away.

2. If you have not gone to the off rodeo you do not know what you are missing. Talk about giving you the tools and confidence with your soon to be vehicle. The program is well put together just Sign up and thank me later. This solidified my decision to go forward with the purchase. There are incentives if you have an order you may have missed it in the email. You need to ask about it don’t assume anyone will tell you. Fortunately for a few folks on the group I went with I told them about the $250 voucher they had not used because of the type of reservation they had. We all bought so much bronco merch lol we could have opened up a small store. I digress

3.We don’t have much trails and off-road trails here in Houston and I am seriously considering planning a trip out to Colorado/Utah etc in the future. Bronco forces you to make some life memories for yourself, friends and family.

4. It just looks cool.

6. If you are a jeep owner and have an order dont take my word for it drive by the Ford dealership in your area take a look at the Jeeps on the lot. I am almost certain you will see more Jeeps on the lot than Broncos or even bronco sport ( ).

I know it’s frustrating but you have come this far. Your bronco is around the corner.
I have a few pointers for new owners and order holders on my YouTube channel ( The Chert channel) to help with the delivery process and maximizing your $$ on your bronco by not leaving money on the table with off-roader incentives, FordPass, ford pass rewards etc. If you have time do check it out. If you enjoy the content like & subscribe.

FYI I am a day one 10 sec order holder holder. Got an FE. But it took about 1.5 years for delivery. Picked up Chert end of Nov 2021 ( yup FE too that long)

I think Ford needs to do something about order holders getting charged ADM. it’s okay if it for non order holders.they need to handle this and not just one off instances via Mike and Twitter. @Ford Motor Company consider taking a tougher stand on this. Your product is superior the reputation damage you will get from this is worse than the dealer blow back you will receive. View attachment 33038View attachment 33044

great post.
2Dr Badlands, manual, 322A, Iconic Silver, baby seal leather seat covers, reserved 2-24-22, stickered/blend date 9/30/22
MyBronco21, 14U

Rank V

Apr 05, 2022

(y)(y)(y)
AD BRONCO

Gladesmen

Apr 05, 2022

Wow. great pictures. although I am surprised you don't have a bigger smile:LOL:

I am going on 614 days since I Reserved, 438 days since I placed my original order, It has been about 6400 days since the 2004 Concept , and 7961 days since I sold my 1984.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Freez, mtheawesomeone

Rank VI

Apr 05, 2022

This is my opinion and I was not paid for this in anyway.
Well that's a shame that you were not compensated for your message ;) .
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
MyBronco21, Chert

Rank III

Apr 05, 2022

NEED MORE OF THIS! happy for you, man!
2Dr, Badlands, High, 2.7L, deleted bumper upgrade & tow pkg, Cactus Gray
MyBronco21

Rank V

Apr 05, 2022

Great post and I’ll check out your YouTube channel. Love that smile on your face and the open air shot. Very cool!
JIOxfordWhite, Chert

Rank V

Apr 05, 2022

Wow. great pictures. although I am surprised you don't have a bigger smile:LOL:

I am going on 614 days since I Reserved, 438 days since I placed my original order, It has been about 6400 days since the 2004 Concept , and 7961 days since I sold my 1984.
Who’s counting..lol I am one of those people that Smiling feels unnaturally lots of facial muscle movement I like Mello, chill, no stress movements feels like smiles hurts my face . I’m smiling on the inside
14U, AD BRONCO

Rank V

Apr 05, 2022

Well that's a shame that you were not compensated for your message ;) .
Lol getting Chert is compensation enough
Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Apr 05, 2022

4. It just looks cool.

I think Ford needs to do something about order holders getting charged ADM. it’s okay if it for non order holders.they need to handle this and not just one off instances via Mike and Twitter. @Ford Motor Company consider taking a tougher stand on this. Your product is superior the reputation damage you will get from this is worse than the dealer blow back you will receive. View attachment 33038View attachment 33044
Amen Brother! Especially Off-Roadeo! Everyone should be required to attend
14U, AD BRONCO

When the Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get a Bronco!

Apr 05, 2022

Love the positivity! There's enough negativity in this world and it's great to see a positive vibe. I love a little Jesus music myself! Until I get mine I will live vicariously through everyone else who is riding high in their shiny new Broncos! Giddy Up! :cool:
'23 4D Widltrak, Velocity Blue, 2.7L, High PKG, MIC Hardtop, Tow, Mod bumper, HOSS 3.0
10/23/2020 Res, Built 12/07/2022, Shipped 01/03/2023, Delivered 01/17/2023
Love'n the New Ride and the Bronco Nation Community!
MyBronco21, 14U

Rank III

Apr 05, 2022

while were talking bronco has anyone seen a sta bardisconnect aftermarket

Rank 0

Apr 06, 2022

4. It just looks cool.

I'm very happy for you and great positive vibes.
Let me tell you my experience...shorter than most.
I ordered my BD 2 dr 2.3 on dec 8 2021. I didn't add a thing on it so I would possibly get it earlier. Well low and behold it happened. Was built on March 7 and delivered on March 28. Now I live in a small area...everyone knows everyone. The dealership marked it up 4k. I argued some. They marked it up another 1k. They said it was due to supply and demand. They low balled my trade in by 6k. ( I had already had it appraised) . I have not refused the vehicle yet. Someone that knows all parties made a point to come to my job to tell me that...they did it hoping you would refuse because the sales manager wants your bronco.
I'm done.
MooseDriverCRW, MyBronco21

Rank 0

Apr 06, 2022

we have a Auto sales stealership they have a
used 2021 Bronco 2dr sas for only $70,000
been out there at least three months.

Rank V

Apr 06, 2022

I'm very happy for you and great positive vibes.
Let me tell you my experience...shorter than most.
I ordered my BD 2 dr 2.3 on dec 8 2021. I didn't add a thing on it so I would possibly get it earlier. Well low and behold it happened. Was built on March 7 and delivered on March 28. Now I live in a small area...everyone knows everyone. The dealership marked it up 4k. I argued some. They marked it up another 1k. They said it was due to supply and demand. They low balled my trade in by 6k. ( I had already had it appraised) . I have not refused the vehicle yet. Someone that knows all parties made a point to come to my job to tell me that...they did it hoping you would refuse because the sales manager wants your bronco.
I'm done.

I believe, and correct me here if I'm mistaken, but the technical term for that guy is F*ckhead.
2Dr Badlands, manual, 322A, Iconic Silver, baby seal leather seat covers, reserved 2-24-22, stickered/blend date 9/30/22
MyBronco21, TK1215

Rank V

Apr 06, 2022

Thanks for your post. I've been feeling pretty despondent about the whole thing, but your comments keep the hope alive. :)
MyBronco21

Rank 0

Apr 06, 2022

I believe, and correct me here if I'm mistaken, but the technical term for that guy is F*ckhead.
Agreed...
MarkPS