Stay Pumped Email

TK1215
Jun 29, 2021

Life is a Highway

Jun 29, 2021

Anyone else get another email from Ford today? A “Stay Pumped” email?
LR48, Cliffhanger
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 29, 2021

Tell us more ... !
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
TK1215

Rank III

Jun 29, 2021

Updates on all things Bronco.
Ford Logo
Bronco being driven on a rugged hilltop with outdoor gear tied to roof
Your wilderness calls. Your Bronco™ SUV will answer.
Anticipation really spikes when we’re expecting something awesome, and we want to assure you that when your Bronco arrives, it’ll exceed your every expectation. Meanwhile we’ll continue to keep you updated on all things Bronco while you await your delivery.​
Man and woman standing in front of static Bronco in a desert setting
A first‑timer’s off‑road story.
Whether you’re a veteran of rough terrain or looking forward to your first off‑road experience, you’re sure to enjoy the article below.​
Various pictures of interior and exterior features
Take comfort anywhere.
Leaving civilization behind doesn’t mean you have to leave creature comforts behind with it. And just to drive that point home a little, we’ve added some more details about all the trek‑friendly Bronco™ interior, exterior and cargo features. Check it out on the website.​
Bronco Accessories Catalog with FordPass logo lockup
A special thank‑you from FordPass™ Rewards.
In appreciation for your patience and early‑reservation status, we want to remind you that you are eligible for additional FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Bronco. Points can be used at your dealership toward all sorts of items from our Bronco Accessories Catalog. They can also be redeemed toward parts, service and even your next vehicle purchase. Your dealer can claim your Points at the time of vehicle delivery.​
Two photos comparing previous safari bar positioning with new higher design
You weighed in, and we raised the bar. Literally.
“We heard the feedback on the safari bar and quickly incorporated changes in the design based on reservation‑holder input,” said Bronco™ Brand Manager, Esteban Plaza‑Jennings. The new design maintains the visibility of the front camera while making the Bronco lettering on the grille more prominent.​
Bronc96, Mountainwiitch

Rank IV

Jun 29, 2021

Nope! But I need something to encourage me...lol!
TK1215, Laura

Gladesmen

Jun 29, 2021

I have been left off of all the other emails but I did get that one.
Not gonna lie I thought it was an email about my Build date. I know they come out on Thursday but one can hope.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
TEEDEE, 95'/21' BRONCO BOI

Rank V

Jun 29, 2021

yeah, I got one. I was gonna inquire, but had to get on a work call so you beat me to it!
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
TEEDEE

Gladesmen

Jun 29, 2021

yeah, I got one. I was gonna inquire, but had to get on a work call so you beat me to it!
Yeah I keep finding that these pesky work calls keep cutting into my BN time.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
LR48, Bronc96

Rank V

Jun 29, 2021

Not gonna lie I thought it was an email about my Build date. I know they come out on Thursday but one can hope.
Haha, every time I see the word Ford in my inbox I immediately get excited and open it, thinking "this might be the day!"
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
TEEDEE, Bronc96
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 29, 2021

@David and Mrs.@David are famous! :geek: :cool: Thanks for sharing, @TK1215.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
TEEDEE, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jun 29, 2021

Was going to say I saw someone I know in that email! Congrats @David on the pub!
Deano Bronc, Laura

Rank XII

Jun 29, 2021

You mean Man & Woman?....it gets better....using a PC, if you scroll over their picture....just says, "Man and woman standing in front of static Bronco in a desert setting"
Maybe not so famous....:cry:
Bronc96, Hobgoblin

Life is a Highway

Jun 29, 2021

Updates on all things Bronco.

Ford Logo
Bronco being driven on a rugged hilltop with outdoor gear tied to roof

Your wilderness calls. Your Bronco™ SUV will answer.

Anticipation really spikes when we’re expecting something awesome, and we want to assure you that when your Bronco arrives, it’ll exceed your every expectation. Meanwhile we’ll continue to keep you updated on all things Bronco while you await your delivery.​

Man and woman standing in front of static Bronco in a desert setting

A first‑timer’s off‑road story.

Whether you’re a veteran of rough terrain or looking forward to your first off‑road experience, you’re sure to enjoy the article below.​

Various pictures of interior and exterior features

Take comfort anywhere.

Leaving civilization behind doesn’t mean you have to leave creature comforts behind with it. And just to drive that point home a little, we’ve added some more details about all the trek‑friendly Bronco™ interior, exterior and cargo features. Check it out on the website.​

Bronco Accessories Catalog with FordPass logo lockup

A special thank‑you from FordPass™ Rewards.

In appreciation for your patience and early‑reservation status, we want to remind you that you are eligible for additional FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Bronco. Points can be used at your dealership toward all sorts of items from our Bronco Accessories Catalog. They can also be redeemed toward parts, service and even your next vehicle purchase. Your dealer can claim your Points at the time of vehicle delivery.​

Two photos comparing previous safari bar positioning with new higher design

You weighed in, and we raised the bar. Literally.

“We heard the feedback on the safari bar and quickly incorporated changes in the design based on reservation‑holder input,” said Bronco™ Brand Manager, Esteban Plaza‑Jennings. The new design maintains the visibility of the front camera while making the Bronco lettering on the grille more prominent.​

Thank you @sfink110 for tossing up the email. I’ve Been away from the site
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jun 29, 2021

Was going to say I saw someone I know in that email! Congrats @David on the pub!
I have a sneaking suspicion that this might not be the best of emails to be featured in. :cautious:
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
TEEDEE, Bronc96

Rank III

Jun 29, 2021

Thank you @sfink110 for tossing up the email. I’ve Been away from the site
You're welcome!
TK1215

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 29, 2021

Nothing here, ford website isn't working.... again. Its working now. o_O

This is the last communication I got from Ford and the dealer:ROFLMAO:

from Ford
We received your reservation and deposit payment for an exciting new 2021 Ford Bronco. Your selected Ford Dealer will reach out soon to discuss next steps for finalizing your order.

from dealer
You will receive an email from Ford sometime in the near future that will allow you to build your Bronco and proceed with the process.
TK1215

Rank V

Jun 29, 2021

I have a sneaking suspicion that this might not be the best of emails to be featured in. :cautious:

NOW we have a face to the Emails. lol Gratz... or um... sorry?
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Hobgoblin, TK1215

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 29, 2021

It could have been worse, it could have been Friday's email. ;)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Hobgoblin, KennyMac

Libations MOD

Jun 29, 2021

What a stupid A$$ email!! What they can't give any honest info so they throw out some pointless BS email. What a kick in the nuts!!
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
nic, TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 29, 2021

Unusual email.

They want us to "hear me now and believe us later". Where have I heard that before?

were-here-to-pump-you-up.jpg
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Life is a Highway

Jun 29, 2021

What a stupid A$$ email!! What they can't give any honest info so they throw out some pointless BS email. What a kick in the nuts!!
So did everyone get this email or those of us getting bumped to 22-23 MY?
Cliffhanger, ResidualGenius