SPRINT BOOSTER: SECURITY & PERFORMANCE (WON'T VOID WARRANTY!!)

NT AUTOMOTIVE
Jan 15, 2022

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

Hello Bronco Nation!!

Sprint Booster V3 (Version 3) is the single best mod you can add to your bronco (Bronco AND Bronco Sport) without breaking the bank or voiding the factory warranty. Whether you want better performance, crisper more reliable throttle response at intersections, highway, normal driving or offroad AND more security against automotive theft...this is the #1 product for you and your bronco!!

Pics and video tutorials below on exactly what this product does and how it functions.

Also see our first Bronco Nation review on page 2 + many more great customer reviews on other bronco forums.

After you try sprint booster you'll more than likely Never want to drive any auto vehicle without it ever again, whether its on your bronco or any other gas powered automobile built after 2005 when every vehicle switched to electronic throttlebody (Drive-By-Wire technology).

If any questions, just let us know so we can help. We also added some new install pics/tips on page 2 of this thread for any members interested in how to install this product on their bronco or bronco sport.

Link to Purchase Sprint Booster V3 From NT Auto:
https://ntautomotive.thrivecart.com/sprint-booster-v3-performance-security/

How SBV3 Works Video Link:

Motorhead Garage Video Link SBV3:

NT Auto Digital Pedal Lock Tutorial SBV3:

Best Regards,
NT Automotive
20210917_101950.jpg20210917_131912.jpg20220103_163513.jpg20220105_122508.jpgSBV3 Install Pic-Ford Bronco.png
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992
MobScene13, the poacher

Rank VI

Jan 15, 2022

Had never heard of this product before today but I think I will be adding it to my wish list. Haven’t received my MT bronco yet and was curious about throttle lag. When I was purchasing my current vehicle I test drove a MT Kia Soul and the throttle response lag of the drive by wire system made timing smooth gear changes all but impossible. Very cool, thanks for sharing.
22 Black Diamond 2dr non sas w tow and roof rails.
NT AUTOMOTIVE

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

Had never heard of this product before today but I think I will be adding it to my wish list. Haven’t received my MT bronco yet and was curious about throttle lag. When I was purchasing my current vehicle I test drove a MT Kia Soul and the throttle response lag of the drive by wire system made timing smooth gear changes all but impossible. Very cool, thanks for sharing.
No prob. Happy to help and Thank You for your support. If you enjoy driving but hate throttle lag then I promise you this device with help you fall in love with driving all over again. Also, after being in auto security for over 30 years I can say the digital pedal lock feature is one of my favorite automotive theft prevention devices of all time.
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992

Rank VI

Jan 15, 2022

Interesting…
A couple questions.

1. GOAT modes. Assuming this would override the configuration the various GOATS would have (sand would be a good example), so we wold just turn this device off if we want to use GOAT as intended?

2. fail safe. What’s the common failure mode and fail position? Does it return to stock, or disable throttle response, or other?

3. how would this work with other tuners (Cobb, panda, etc). Could they be fighting each other? Thinking about flat foot shifting, rev matching, etc.

thanks for bringing this to our attention! Could be a fun addition!
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top
Wallymoose, RdCrom86

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

Interesting…
A couple questions.

1. GOAT modes. Assuming this would override the configuration the various GOATS would have (sand would be a good example), so we wold just turn this device off if we want to use GOAT as intended?

2. fail safe. What’s the common failure mode and fail position? Does it return to stock, or disable throttle response, or other?

3. how would this work with other tuners (Cobb, panda, etc). Could they be fighting each other? Thinking about flat foot shifting, rev matching, etc.

thanks for bringing this to our attention! Could be a fun addition!
All great questions. See below.

1. You can run the sprint booster in any setting with any GOAT mode at any time. If for whatever reason you don't like any of the 18 settings (sport 1-9 & race 1-9) in any GOAT mode, you can easily turn sprint booster OFF on the controller at the push of a button.

2. I dont understand what you mean in number 2 but will do my best to answer. First, when I was on a conf call with the global distributor for sprint booster and an insurance provider back in 2017 (provider loved the pedal lock security system) the distributor said "sprint booster either works at install or it doesn't" and we were like "well ya, no kidding" haha. But what he meant and follow up with was "after the unit has been successfully installed...it ALWAYS works...even if the LCD controller ever fails". Awesome. I've also tried myself to trick the pedal into failure by changing settings mid drive with my foot still on the gas pedal (not suggested by SBV3) and zero issues. You also can't accidentally arm the pedal lock and valet mode as they are both a multi stage process to arm/engage. Lastly, if you want to return your bronco back to stock you can either (1) simply turn the device off (2) uninstall it without any trace or issues to worry about.

3. Sprint booster will only compliment other non pedal related performance mods like the "panda box" as some like to call it, cobb tuner etc. I've had many folks ask me this question and many planning to run both mods together. Sprint booster is not a tune, it doesn't reprogram the vehicle or add any additional power and for these reasons along with others in my original post it won't void your factory warranty. However, lets say you are running all mods together and you have a basic mechanical issue down the road with your engine or whatever, when you uninstall your mods before going to dealership for repair I would suggest removing the booster as well (super easy) just to be on safe side bc dealer will use any excuse to void warranty or blame the issue on mods if facing an expensive repair that's out of warranty. I personally would just leave it installed and explain its function i.e. ability to turn it off reverting vehicle back to stock even AFTER its been installed.

I hope this helps answer all of your questions but if not just let me know, always happy to help.
LR48, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 16, 2022

Thanks for the reply, some follow-up …

1. Goats. Sand mode is the most noticeable as it massively limits acceleration to reduce wheel spin on the soft stuff. So, iffin I’m in Sand GOAT, and booster is in Race9, will it override the “soft” throttle response and spin the tires when I mash the pedal?

2. Electronics fail, this has a 3 year warranty, so it fails too. I’m okay with that. When they do fail, because they will, what happens? Do I lose throttle (fail open), have stock default response (fail closed), or just stay in whatever mode I was before (sport-6, e.g.)

3. It seems like the booster is going to modify throttle response without ECU knowledge. The tuners, in some cases, are going to modify throttle response, too. Just trying to understand how these two different inputs are going to work out. Flat foot shifting was one example I could think of (where tuner limits throttle and engine rpm through a shift so you don’t lift your foot off the pedal). How do the different booster settings impact this type of tuner function?

In the meantime, I’m going to read up on Ford throttle engineering to improve my knowledge with how it works.

Rank V

Jan 16, 2022

Thanks for the reply, some follow-up …

1. Goats. Sand mode is the most noticeable as it massively limits acceleration to reduce wheel spin on the soft stuff. So, iffin I’m in Sand GOAT, and booster is in Race9, will it override the “soft” throttle response and spin the tires when I mash the pedal?

2. Electronics fail, this has a 3 year warranty, so it fails too. I’m okay with that. When they do fail, because they will, what happens? Do I lose throttle (fail open), have stock default response (fail closed), or just stay in whatever mode I was before (sport-6, e.g.)

3. It seems like the booster is going to modify throttle response without ECU knowledge. The tuners, in some cases, are going to modify throttle response, too. Just trying to understand how these two different inputs are going to work out. Flat foot shifting was one example I could think of (where tuner limits throttle and engine rpm through a shift so you don’t lift your foot off the pedal). How do the different booster settings impact this type of tuner function?

In the meantime, I’m going to read up on Ford throttle engineering to improve my knowledge with how it works.
All great questions. See below answers.

1. It wont over ride sand mode on race 9. It will just give better response time in that goat mode setting and it will improve even more in other goat settings if sand is the tamest of all goats (dont forget eco, which actually feels no different than "normal" goat mode lol). You can always dial sprint booster down as well or even turn it off if you want to run the bronco in stock form but I doubt you will turn it off after you try it, unless wanting to experience the difference in real time between booster on vs booster off. The vehicle goat mode/tune is always the first & primary configuration controlling the bronco (or any car built after 2006) regardless of any sprint booster setting.

2. This is important. Sprint booster wont fail via the hardware that plugs into (piggybacks into) your pedal assembly. The 3yr warranty is there if for some reason it doesn't work at installation before the car ever moves which is usually because the wrong part number used. I would never put myself, my family, staff or my customers in any vehicle with a product that could fail at the gas pedal. Ever. This is why I mentioned the distributor/provider conversation in my last response to you btw. The warranty is also for the LCD controller in the event it ever fails. None of my controllers have ever failed beyond 3 years of use. *But even if the LCD controller ever did fail (go dark) the hardware plugged into your pedal will remain ACTIVE/ON/WORKING in the last setting you had it in before it went dark. You can even run the sprint booster without the controller, just put it in your desired daily drive setting like sport level 7, then remove controller and vehicle stays in sport 7 forever until adjusted again with the controller OR hardware removed from pedal assembly reverting bronco back to stock configuration. The sprint booster hardware plugged into your pedal is powered by the car, not the controller!! The controller just adjust settings, locks the pedal, and engages valet mode. Btw if you ever forget your pedal lock pin number, the system has lockout technology built in. Pretty rad. The pedal lock will AUTOMATICALLY disarm itself after 35 minutes with the vehicle ON and not touching the controller or gas pedal. If you touch the controller or gas pedal during this time, it will reset the 35 min countdown. No thief is going to wait around in your car for 35 min with the car on and no gas pedal. Nor will he/she wait around for 35 min while on and NOT touch the gas pedal.

3. Sprint booster is not a tuner. Whatever a separate tune does to the car, sprint booster will only compliment it, not hinder it. Same concept as how goat sport mode makes throttle response better if turned on (just like sand mode makes it worse). Whatever the vehicle goat setting, with booster turned on too...your throttle response will simply be better. You will know exactly what I mean when/if you try it for yourself.

Rank V

Jan 17, 2022

All great questions. See below answers.

1. It wont over ride sand mode on race 9. It will just give better response time in that goat mode setting and it will improve even more in other goat settings if sand is the tamest of all goats (dont forget eco, which actually feels no different than "normal" goat mode lol). You can always dial sprint booster down as well or even turn it off if you want to run the bronco in stock form but I doubt you will turn it off after you try it, unless wanting to experience the difference in real time between booster on vs booster off. The vehicle goat mode/tune is always the first & primary configuration controlling the bronco (or any car built after 2006) regardless of any sprint booster setting.

2. This is important. Sprint booster wont fail via the hardware that plugs into (piggybacks into) your pedal assembly. The 3yr warranty is there if for some reason it doesn't work at installation before the car ever moves which is usually because the wrong part number used. I would never put myself, my family, staff or my customers in any vehicle with a product that could fail at the gas pedal. Ever. This is why I mentioned the distributor/provider conversation in my last response to you btw. The warranty is also for the LCD controller in the event it ever fails. None of my controllers have ever failed beyond 3 years of use. *But even if the LCD controller ever did fail (go dark) the hardware plugged into your pedal will remain ACTIVE/ON/WORKING in the last setting you had it in before it went dark. You can even run the sprint booster without the controller, just put it in your desired daily drive setting like sport level 7, then remove controller and vehicle stays in sport 7 forever until adjusted again with the controller OR hardware removed from pedal assembly reverting bronco back to stock configuration. The sprint booster hardware plugged into your pedal is powered by the car, not the controller!! The controller just adjust settings, locks the pedal, and engages valet mode. Btw if you ever forget your pedal lock pin number, the system has lockout technology built in. Pretty rad. The pedal lock will AUTOMATICALLY disarm itself after 35 minutes with the vehicle ON and not touching the controller or gas pedal. If you touch the controller or gas pedal during this time, it will reset the 35 min countdown. No thief is going to wait around in your car for 35 min with the car on and no gas pedal. Nor will he/she wait around for 35 min while on and NOT touch the gas pedal.

3. Sprint booster is not a tuner. Whatever a separate tune does to the car, sprint booster will only compliment it, not hinder it. Same concept as how goat sport mode makes throttle response better if turned on (just like sand mode makes it worse). Whatever the vehicle goat setting, with booster turned on too...your throttle response will simply be better. You will know exactly what I mean when/if you try it for yourself.
@Shoresy I hope I answered all of your questions yesterday. If you have any other questions just let me know. Always happy to help.

Rank V

Jan 17, 2022

Hi Bronco Nation!

Important Update. It recently was brought to my attention that another sprint booster v3 dealer just reduced their price for a promotional sale down to $260.99. So NT Auto is now going to beat their advertised price by $1.99. NT Auto's previous sale price on here was $275 which included FREE UPS 2Day shipping. Our new limited time reduced price is now $259 + FREE UPS shipping!! :cool: (y) This $259 sale will last as long as the other dealer is advertising $260.99 so get yours while you can at the reduced rate either in the sales link directly below OR in my original post above. Thank You!!

Update 1/23/22:
The other SBV3 dealer dropped their price, yet again, to $256.44. NT Auto has now beaten their price, yet again, selling for $256!! :eek::p Get your SBV3 while you can at this price before the promo expires on 2/1!! If they drop their price again, I will drop my price again. Boom
ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Jan 18, 2022

@Shoresy I hope I answered all of your questions yesterday. If you have any other questions just let me know. Always happy to help.
Truth: I will probably buy one to try it! Read more over the weekend, results seem promising.

Thought of another question, everyone’s favorite topic, rev hang.

4. Will the SB reduce/eliminate since input direct to throttle body?

I appreciate your support and dedication in sharing this information with us all!
NT AUTOMOTIVE, dover157

Rank V

Jan 18, 2022

Truth: I will probably buy one to try it! Read more over the weekend, results seem promising.

Thought of another question, everyone’s favorite topic, rev hang.

4. Will the SB reduce/eliminate since input direct to throttle body?

I appreciate your support and dedication in sharing this information with us all!
You are very welcome @Shoresy !! Its my pleasure to help.

Answer. Sprint booster Will also improve your rev matching in between shifts bc the powerband is held better due to faster throttle response in between shifts

I wish I could post link to my other bronco forum post on sprint booster bc Im literally having hard time keeping up with all the epic reviews on there from bronco owners that purchased from me in the last 2 weeks!! No Bullshit.

In fact, if you purchase from me off this forum please let me know you bought it off "Bronco Nation" so I dont send the wrong forum link in your tracking email I process in order to leave a review (good or bad) after you get yours. Thanks!!

Rank V

Jan 18, 2022

Ya that's a great price need to get one but it still going to be the wait from hell. An ya I move back down to the 2.3 a less gears. Drop heater block and paint to. Kept switches an leather seats. Got LUX because everything it has. So wait is on as always.
NT AUTOMOTIVE

Rank V

Jan 18, 2022

Ya that's a great price need to get one but it still going to be the wait from hell. An ya I move back down to the 2.3 a less gears. Drop heater block and paint to. Kept switches an leather seats. Got LUX because everything it has. So wait is on as always.
Hang in there! You will love your bronco.

Rank V

Jan 18, 2022

Any idea of a time frame maybe

Rank V

Jan 18, 2022

Any idea of a time frame maybe
Time frame for what? Please clarify

Rank V

Jan 18, 2022

Can't it wait till next month or just put it on a card now?

Rank V

Jan 18, 2022

How long till price will go up. Just wanted to get it so save later.

Rank V

Jan 18, 2022

So Much to buy so little time LOL
NT AUTOMOTIVE

Rank V

Jan 18, 2022

Can't it wait till next month or just put it on a card now?
Ah ok. Sorry. I don't want to pressure you or anyone so only purchase one from me when you are ready.

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jan 19, 2022

Could call the valet mode, OJ mode...
NT AUTOMOTIVE