Sport Storage Solution

Johnperrion
May 15, 2021

Rank IV

May 15, 2021

IMG_E4484[1].JPG
Here is my take on a storage set up for the back of Buck. Its all made from particle board and Steel Tek tubing from Lowes. It's pretty neat.
It is how I will have all my storage organized as I get going on the second leg of my run. I'm taking Buck and my dog Penny from Utah to the Pacific Ocean (already done) to the Atlantic Ocean (leg two) and then through Badlands National Park (leg three). I'll be posting my adventures on Instagram so be sure to check me out there!
Oh and don't worry, I'll be popping in here to post the goods too!

Follow our continuing adventures on Instagram at Buck_N_Penny !
Vangie, Laura
Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2021

Life is a Highway

May 15, 2021

View attachment 13111
Here is my take on a storage set up for the back of Buck. Its all made from particle board and Steel Tek tubing from Lowes. It's pretty neat.
It is how I will have all my storage organized as I get going on the second leg of my run. I'm taking Buck and my dog Penny from Utah to the Pacific Ocean (already done) to the Atlantic Ocean (leg two) and then through Badlands National Park (leg three). I'll be posting my adventures on Instagram so be sure to check me out there!
Oh and don't worry, I'll be popping in here to post the goods too!

Great start sir! Now you know you are gonna make multiple changes and upgrades right!? Keep us posted with your progress and safe travels! Remember to clean the dirt from Buck’s hooves!
Vangie, Commodore

Rank IV

May 15, 2021

Great start sir! Now you know you are gonna make multiple changes and upgrades right!? Keep us posted with your progress and safe travels! Remember to clean the dirt from Buck’s hooves!
Thanks! I already have the first modification in mind.... why did I use steel-tek?? Maybe if I can find a plastic instead... I can decrease the weight and make it more user friendly!
Follow our continuing adventures on Instagram at Buck_N_Penny !
Vangie, Commodore