Sport Ordering ???

magicbus
Jul 30, 2020

Rank II

Jul 30, 2020

Did I dream this or didn’t I see that “by the end of July” my dealer would contact me to place my order. Just say’in that tomorrow is the end of July. Maybe I’m just a bit anxious. :p

Dave
Commodore

Rank VI

Jul 30, 2020

Did I dream this or didn’t I see that “by the end of July” my dealer would contact me to place my order. Just say’in that tomorrow is the end of July. Maybe I’m just a bit anxious. :p

Dave
Check the online Sport build and price tool. It is live!

Rank 0

Jul 31, 2020

I contacted my dealer in SNOHOMISH, WA and they got on it processing my reservation. Be sure they are not charging ADM. (mine did not, treated it like just another car. Ha)
Commodore

Rank 0

Jul 31, 2020

Dave

I ended up contacting a sales person that I bought our last car through. She checked with management and magically ordering "just opened". Order was submitted yesterday. The problem is she ordered exactly what I had in the reservation even though I told her I wanted different seats and some extra options. Waiting to hear back from her about getting that corrected.
Commodore

Rank II

Aug 02, 2020

A friend in the service department said they were contacting their reservation customers this weekend but that didn’t happen. I’ll pay them a visit Monday.
Commodore

Rank V

Aug 02, 2020

I’m ordering a Sport for my folks as soon as their MCA X Plan kicks in, keep us posted on what you hear regarding lead times, etc.
Commodore

Rank II

Aug 03, 2020

You need the pin at time of delivery, not when you order.
Bronclahoma, Commodore

Rank II

Aug 03, 2020

I received my email from the dealer (went into Spam) so it took a few days before I found it. I stopped by the dealer today and they are organizing all of their reservations this morning and plan to begin calling those with Sport reservations this afternoon to finalize options and place the order.
Commodore

Rank 0

Aug 03, 2020

I ended up contacting a sales person that I bought our last car through. She checked with management and magically ordering "just opened". Order was submitted yesterday. The problem is she ordered exactly what I had in the reservation even though I told her I wanted different seats and some extra options. Waiting to hear back from her about getting that corrected.

I heard back from the dealer on my order. The changes from the reservation will take effect when they get the actual allocation for the orders the dealer has in the system. Hopefully this month.
Commodore

Rank II

Aug 05, 2020

See my post under New Bronco -> News regarding getting a reservation converted to an order. And the dealer just told me she has another First Edition with the same problem.
Commodore

Rank 0

Aug 05, 2020

How is it that Ford hasn't said one way or the other on if the Bronco Sport is available on any of the plans X, D, etc? What if in the very near future Ford decides to exclude all the Bronco's from the plans? Then what will you do?
Reserved 2021 4dr Outer Banks, going to have High package, Antimatter Blue, Black modular top, and rubberized floor
Commodore

Rank VI

Aug 05, 2020

How is it that Ford hasn't said one way or the other on if the Bronco Sport is available on any of the plans X, D, etc? What if in the very near future Ford decides to exclude all the Bronco's from the plans? Then what will you do?
You can always back out!

The plans don’t even kick in until the car arrives. My feeling is that all plans wlll be honored...

Rank 0

Aug 05, 2020

I figured you could back out, but unless its in writing, there is no telling if the plans will be honored, and as of today, there is no Plan pricing in the pricing book as they are blank.
Reserved 2021 4dr Outer Banks, going to have High package, Antimatter Blue, Black modular top, and rubberized floor
Commodore

Rank VI

Aug 05, 2020

I figured you could back out, but unless its in writing, there is no telling if the plans will be honored, and as of today, there is no Plan pricing in the pricing book as they are blank.
I am sure that you knew that!
This so new, I understand your concern...

Ford is counting on Bronco’s success.
They’ll be pulling out all the stops for Bronco
customers. We’re posting on one of these not insignificant efforts!

Rank 0

Aug 06, 2020

I would rather Ford tell everyone earlier than later about Plan pricing, or in the end, a lot of people are going to be pissed off.
Bronclahoma

Rank VI

Aug 06, 2020

I would rather Ford tell everyone earlier than later about Plan pricing, or in the end, a lot of people are going to be pissed off.
I’ll bet we are informed just as soon as it is finalized. Ford is good about that!

Rank 0

Aug 11, 2020

A/Z and X plan pricing is available for the Sport.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/fo...cing-including-first-edition.1163/#post-23421
TXArchitect, Commodore

Rank 0

Aug 11, 2020

Will the Bronco Sport be able to flat tow or Dinghy tow ? It has been confirmed that every Bronco model will be able to flat tow. Just have not heard anything about the Bronco Sport.
Commodore

Rank II

Aug 11, 2020

No
Commodore

Rank II

Aug 12, 2020

What kind of deposits are dealers wanting for you to put in the final order?
Bronclahoma, Commodore