Sport mode

Wizzard
Jul 08, 2021

Rank 0

Jul 08, 2021

Holy cow!! Put it in sport mode in the bronco sport Badlands with a bigger engine wow it takes off like a rocket!! So impressed with how fast it is.

Kevin - Holland, MI
bdawson24, Mountainwiitch
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 08, 2021

Rank V

Jul 08, 2021

Wife likes her Badlands in Sport mode. I an not allowed to put in it that mode.. LOL
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
14U, Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Jul 08, 2021

Holy cow!! Put it in sport mode in the bronco sport Badlands with a bigger engine wow it takes off like a rocket!! So impressed with how fast it is.

Kevin - Holland, MI
Welcome to the Bronco Nation! I live just below(SE) you in Allegan.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
14U, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Jul 08, 2021

Kevin - Holland, MI
Welcome to the Bronco Nation! I live just below(SE) you in Allegan.

Cool, what do you have, trim level and color? My Badlands is the Cyber Orange.

Rank 0

Jul 08, 2021

Wife likes her Badlands in Sport mode. I an not allowed to put in it that mode.. LOL

Oh man, gotta sneak it out and try it. What color did she go with? I have the Cyber Orange.

Kevin

Road trip!!!

Jul 08, 2021

Cool, what do you have, trim level and color? My Badlands is the Cyber Orange.
I am still broncoless. I am a 7/13/20 reservation holder and still waiting for a build date. I have a Velocity Blue 4dr Badlands with SAS, 2.7L, LUX, MIC and tow ordered.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Rank V

Jul 13, 2021

Kevin - Holland, MI
I like to call it “passing mode”

Rank II

Jul 29, 2021

I am still broncoless. I am a 7/13/20 reservation holder and still waiting for a build date. I have a Velocity Blue 4dr Badlands with SAS, 2.7L, LUX, MIC and tow ordered.
I’m 07/18/20 date. Still waiting as well. I fully suspect I’m gonna be a mid 2022 build date
2023 Badlands, Sas, Hot Pepper Red
Reservation Date 7/19/20 Built Date 11/17/22 Delivery???
SlashRacer