Speaker locations for standard and B&O system

DrGuiria
Feb 22, 2021

Rank II

Feb 22, 2021

Does anyone have speaker placement locations for the standard 6 speaker system and for the 10 speaker B&O system? I noticed a subwoofer in the back on the walkaround of the Wildtrack recently posted which now has my curiosity peaked.
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2021

Rank III

Feb 22, 2021

I asked the same question and got crickets. Not sure anyone knows. The literature is also very vague on the Sync and B&O systems.

Rank III

Feb 22, 2021

Bronco nation has been pretty silent on this topic, which usually means they're working on a video or have a pic drop coming haha
DrGuiria

Feb 22, 2021

So, the BN is pretty silent on this because the information probably isn't yet in the public domain. Frustrating when you have $50-$60K in the works.
BigHoof

Rank II

Feb 23, 2021

I think I’ve seen two rear speakers in the crossbar and I’m sure the “6” speakers in the standard system consist of a pair of woofers with accompanying tweeters since that’s how the automotive industry always counts their speakers.
Will be interested to see how it’s incorporated and I sure hope it’s not in the front doors since I plan on getting some open air experience in my Bronco.
Bronc96, Shadowblade

Rank VI

Feb 23, 2021

Im assuming - A speaker and tweeter in the dash on both driver and passenger side. A center speaker in the dash. A speaker and tweeter in each of the pods on the roll bar and a sub. I’ll be taking the B&O system out and replacing with some Focals, a HD sub, and an amp.

Rank II

Feb 23, 2021

I’m going with a BD so I’ll be looking at upgrading the standard speakers. Focals are a solid choice. I don’t have that much detail planned out. I do have a DSP I’ll be using to help reshape the response curve since I’ll be keeping the factory Sync4 head unit.
Bonnie6G

Rank II

Apr 24, 2021

I just posted on another thread but I think the standard speaker placement is as follows.
2 in the dash
2 facing forward in pods across the back roll bar
2 facing rearwards in the same pods across the back roll bar.

As far as their size I don’t know but Ford does like 5x7’s...that’s yet to be seen though.

Libations MOD

Apr 24, 2021

Im assuming - A speaker and tweeter in the dash on both driver and passenger side. A center speaker in the dash. A speaker and tweeter in each of the pods on the roll bar and a sub. I’ll be taking the B&O system out and replacing with some Focals, a HD sub, and an amp.
6 Speaker Standard:
Front Dash Left/Right - Tweeter and Mid x 4 speakers
Pods on rear Rollbar left/right - Mids x 2

10 Speaker B&O:
Front Dash Left/Right - Tweeter and Mid x 4
Pods on rear Rollbar left/right - Tweeter & Mid x 4
Center Channel Speaker - 1 center
Subwoofer (Rear quarterpanel) - 1 Sub
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TK1215