Mirror / Ditch Light Install WITHOUT Auxiliary Switches

CliffCo
Feb 07, 2022

Rank V

Feb 07, 2022

Sorry if this has already been posted...

Has anyone a video or description of a pillar light install for a Bronco WITHOUT the auxiliary switches? (asking for a friend :rolleyes:)

Thanks y'all!
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 07, 2022

Rank III

Feb 07, 2022

When I wired lights on my Tundra they came with a nice wiring harness that included the switch and relay circuit. You just plug the wires from the lights into the harness, screw the relay to the firewall somewhere, put red wire on positive battery terminal, black wire on negative battery terminal, properly sized fuse that is built in to the red wire, run the switch wires through the firewall to under the dash, drill the proper size hole in the dash to mount the switch, wire up the switch with the wires from the harness that came with the lights. If you buy lights without the harness, you could always go to an AutoZone or similar store and buy the generic light harness.
CliffCo

Rank II

Feb 07, 2022

Lot of stuff on web about F150 puddle lights.

Might be named for the situation when you pull to the side of the road so you kid can pee and make a puddle.
Deano Bronc, CliffCo

Libations MOD

Feb 07, 2022

Sorry if this has already been posted...

Has anyone a video or description of a pillar light install for a Bronco WITHOUT the auxiliary switches? (asking for a friend :rolleyes:)

Thanks y'all!
Look at @1Five1 Garage has a video on this
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Rank V

Feb 08, 2022

here you go...
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage

Rank V

Feb 08, 2022

here you go...

I don't know why I didn't go STRAIGHT to you!!! Thanks for clearing up the brain fog!!!
1Five1 Garage, ResidualGenius

Rank V

Feb 08, 2022

Look at @1Five1 Garage has a video on this
THANKS!!! (I totally knew that too...)
1Five1 Garage, ResidualGenius

Rank 0

Feb 08, 2022

here you go...

Hey 1Five1, great video. One thing I may have missed was who’s A pillar brackets are those? Thanks.

Rank V

Feb 08, 2022

Hey 1Five1, great video. One thing I may have missed was who’s A pillar brackets are those? Thanks.
Body guard bumpers.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage