Southern California Bronco owners???

Its_Feleeps
Sep 16, 2021

Rank I

Sep 16, 2021

Hey everyone! Is anyone in the southern CA area?? Getting mine delivered end of September! I’m around the Ventura county area. Close to Los Angeles! Let me know!!
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2021

Rank 0

Sep 19, 2021

In San Diego. Have my bronco in the driveway....
Its_Feleeps, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Sep 26, 2021

Hey everyone! Is anyone in the southern CA area?? Getting mine delivered end of September! I’m around the Ventura county area. Close to Los Angeles! Let me know!!
Ventura County myself, I'm a July 31, 2020 reservation, for Bronco SAS MIC still waiting for some sign. Vista Ford of Oxnard informed me That I was at Top of List fot October delivery. I thought it was strange as I have not heard from the manufacture. So I don't have I hopes for delivery as it has been delayed a few times.
Its_Feleeps

Rank I

Sep 26, 2021

In San Diego. Have my bronco in the driveway....

Have you taken it anywhere? What did you end up getting? I’ll reach out when mine comes in. I ended up ordering base, sas, 2.7, 4 door

Rank I

Sep 26, 2021

Ventura County myself, I'm a July 31, 2020 reservation, for Bronco SAS MIC still waiting for some sign. Vista Ford of Oxnard informed me That I was at Top of List fot October delivery. I thought it was strange as I have not heard from the manufacture. So I don't have I hopes for delivery as it has been delayed a few times.

I’m getting mine at vista ford as well, I’m dealing with a gentleman by the name of bino there if that helps the situation, he’s been good! Hopefully yours comes in by the time the snow is here! Do you know of any routes out in this area?

Rank 0

Sep 26, 2021

Just placed my order yesterday from Huntington Beach Ford. I know I’m late to the party, no info yet but will keep this thread posted. Dealer said there were 300 orders and around 200 reservations ahead of me at this time!
Its_Feleeps

Rank 0

Sep 26, 2021

Have you taken it anywhere? What did you end up getting? I’ll reach out when mine comes in. I ended up ordering base, sas, 2.7, 4 door
Black Diamond, 2.3, Mid, A51. Have had it for a month. I've only went to the Otay truck trail. Had a trip up to the high desert this weekend but had to cancel. Work has been demanding....

Rank V

Sep 26, 2021

Hey everyone, North Orange County here, in Placentia. Reservation date was July 24, 2020, for a Badlands Sas, MIC, Lux, 2.7, and tow . . . so I will be 2022 for sure even with the early timestamp. Fairway Ford is my dealer and they're awesome, great people to work with. Congrats to those of you who already have your prize, and good luck to everyone else!

Rank IV

Oct 15, 2021

Very upsetting with Ford right now. Maybe dealer too. I was told by the dealer, I was on top of the list for my21 delivery this month. I received email from Ford to, "Rebuild and resubmit to dealer." So I did the rebuild and noticed no rails and no 12" display. But we get roof racks for the SAS now. Thats a plus, but still upsetting Ford did not stick to the original build. July 31, 2020 Reserve.

Anyone notice the same items with the BD SAS build?

Rank V

Oct 15, 2021

Very upsetting with Ford right now. Maybe dealer too. I was told by the dealer, I was on top of the list for my21 delivery this month. I received email from Ford to, "Rebuild and resubmit to dealer." So I did the rebuild and noticed no rails and no 12" display. But we get roof racks for the SAS now. Thats a plus, but still upsetting Ford did not stick to the original build. July 31, 2020 Reserve.

It depends on other factors as well . . . for instance, it looks like no rails or crossbars (roof rack) on Badlands SAS build with 2.7 engine, but you can do it with the 2.3 engine.

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 27, 2021

The Black Diamond never had the option of the 12" screen and the rock rails are still standard on the BD. The picture is a glitch in the 22 B&P.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank IV

Aug 23, 2022

Finally received a build week of Aug 29. BD SAS. Expecting delivery around November. 805 Bronco off-road adventure@instagrahm