Hello from PNW

Ernie's Rig
Jul 16, 2020

Rank II

Jul 16, 2020

I'm super happy to have found the Bronco community. Broncos mean a lot to me as my grandfather had two gen 1 broncos and he used to take me and the other grand kids thru the forest trails of the Washington rain forests. He would drive us to the deepest darkest parts of the forest trying to find every bump and mud hole possible to make us squeal. He later in life moved to Nevada where we took those same 2 broncos and traveled into the desert in some of the toughest, hottest terrain you could imagine yet those Broncos always brought us home safely. Unfortunately those Broncos went to others in the family when my grandfather passed away some years ago but now with the new Bronco I can start my own adventure my my future grandkids aiming for those same bumps and mud hole. Thank you Ford for bringing a piece of the family back home! Thank you Grampa Ernie for the memories. I went with a 2 door Badland of course.
RockstarBobby, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2020

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

Good choice, mine as well (y)
Reserved 7/14/20 - Ordered Converted 1/19/21: 2 Dr Cyber Orange Badlands w/ 2.3L, 7MT, MGV, High, Tow
Tentative Build Date - Week of 11/15/21
Toys: 1971 FJ40 - 1989 Toyota Pickup - 1998 C5 vert

Road trip!!!

Jul 17, 2020

Great story you shared about your Grandfather taking everyone out bouncing in the woods. I reserved a 4 door Badlands. April cant get here soon enough!

Welcome to the Bronco Nation!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

cant_hold_my_horses

Jul 18, 2020

I'm super happy to have found the Bronco community. Broncos mean a lot to me as my grandfather had two gen 1 broncos and he used to take me and the other grand kids thru the forest trails of the Washington rain forests. He would drive us to the deepest darkest parts of the forest trying to find every bump and mud hole possible to make us squeal. He later in life moved to Nevada where we took those same 2 broncos and traveled into the desert in some of the toughest, hottest terrain you could imagine yet those Broncos always brought us home safely. Unfortunately those Broncos went to others in the family when my grandfather passed away some years ago but now with the new Bronco I can start my own adventure my my future grandkids aiming for those same bumps and mud hole. Thank you Ford for bringing a piece of the family back home! Thank you Grampa Ernie for the memories. I went with a 2 door Badland of course.
Ahhh man, Aren’t grandpa’s the best?! Awesome story brother. I hope to share some memories like these with my son and his grandpa once we finally get our Broncos into the wild.