Signature lighting

OverlandWoody
Jan 22, 2021

Rank II

Jan 22, 2021

Does anyone have any clue if the signature lighting will be available after market and if so, will the swap be easy or require a grille change?
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2021

Rank II

Jan 22, 2021

I don't think anyone knows just yet exactly how or what for aftermarket or retrofitting Signature lights

pretty sure there will be lots of aftermarket options once Bronco's start hitting the streets
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Jan 30, 2021

Does anyone have any clue if the signature lighting will be available after market and if so, will the swap be easy or require a grille change?
If you watch the SEMA Ford summer nights on YouTube the talk about how all the front fenders and grills are easily replaceable. I was thinking a big bend grill and signature lights would look good on my BD....
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank IV

Jan 30, 2021

I have to think that with after market possibilities you will eventually be able to do something very similar, if not exactly, the signature lighting.
Bronc96

Rank VI

Jan 30, 2021

If you watch the SEMA Ford summer nights on YouTube the talk about how all the front fenders and grills are easily replaceable. I was thinking a big bend grill and signature lights would look good on my BD....
From what we know so far the grilles should be very easy to interchange or swap with another trim. I agree with @TheFuzzyBunny, even if the OEM signature lighting is not easily interchangeable, the AM will offer options here. :)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
OverlandWoody, Deano Bronc

Rank II

Jan 30, 2021

From what we know so far the grilles should be very easy to interchange or swap with another trim. I agree with @TheFuzzyBunny, even if the OEM signature lighting is not easily interchangeable, the AM will offer options here. :)

I’m very excited about AM options, But I just placed an order for a wildtrak so my problem is solved for now lol
IL21Bronco, ScottB@907

Rank V

Jan 31, 2021

I ordered the the black diamond last week but really struggled between stepping down to Big Bend for the lights. Finally realized that AM would probably help me out. Wanted to better gears,steelies and interior of BD.
IL21Bronco, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Feb 01, 2021

Other than AM, remember as we go on and Ford sells more and more Broncos you could also pick up the lights from a totaled bronco that the lights were not touched for pretty cheap most likely. This is what I did when I wanted to upgrade my F150 lights as it seems there are always totaled ones selling for parts. I’m sure there will be many many great drivers out there totaling their Broncos unfortunately:cry:
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
ATC Enthusiast, cdrdan71

Rank 0

Feb 03, 2021

Hoping aftermarket offers some kind of signature tail lights or Ford parts doesn't charge an arm and a leg, as I'm in the boat of liking the standard headlights for my Black Diamond but really wanting the signature tail lights.
ATC Enthusiast, Deano Bronc