South East PA Dealer help, not $$5k over MSRP

Ben221
Oct 18, 2021

Rank II

Oct 18, 2021

Morning,
I was told this morning an order is $5k over MSRP and could take 2 years by Garnet Ford. Checking Fred Beans next.

just going to try and put in an order at MSRP and wait. I have an X plan but doubt that will help

Planned order is base, 7 speed and Sasquatch in 2 door. We will see.
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2021

Road trip!!!

Oct 18, 2021

Plenty of dealerships out there that will do MSRP. Denooyer Ford in Vicksburg, MI will given you a written MSRP guarantee.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc, Ben221

Rank II

Oct 18, 2021

Plenty of dealerships out there that will do MSRP. Denooyer Ford in Vicksburg, MI will given you a written MSRP guarantee.

That is what I thought. They said they ordered 85 and only 15 arrived so far. I am patient and will get an order in and wait it out. No rush. This dealer justified their price because they are getting so much in resale and trade values are very high. It’s like Hurricane price gouging lol.
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Oct 18, 2021

Morning,
I was told this morning an order is $5k over MSRP and could take 2 years by Garnet Ford. Checking Fred Beans next.

just going to try and put in an order at MSRP and wait. I have an X plan but doubt that will help

Planned order is base, 7 speed and Sasquatch in 2 door. We will see.
Whoever you go with, get a signed purchase agreement with the pricing. To many snake oil salesman/dealerships out there.
Deano Bronc, Ben221

Rank II

Oct 18, 2021

Whoever you go with, get a signed purchase agreement with the pricing. To many snake oil salesman/dealerships out there.

Will do thank you!
SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Oct 18, 2021

Will do thank you!
Get the signed agreement at order time. If the dealership is not willing to give you a signed agreement, walk away and find another dealership.
Ben221, Bschurr

Rank III

Oct 31, 2021

My dealer in nearby Coatesville is Brian Hoskins and they're selling at MSRP. They've been good to deal with so far, but there hasn't been too much going on yet. I haven't had great experiences with Fred Beans personally.