Bronco Canadá

Giovanni
Jul 06, 2020

Rank 0

Jul 06, 2020

Hi guys.

When is going to be available for Canadians?
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 06, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 05, 2020

Hi guys.

When is going to be available for Canadians?
Welcome!
Did you ever find out?
Post if you do!

Rank 0

Aug 06, 2020

Welcome!
Did you ever find out?
Post if you do!
I heart maybe in July of 2021
Commodore

Rank II

Aug 06, 2020

i'm pretty sure availability is the same for Canada as it is for the US, which is slated for May 2021 but realistically more like June 2021.
- 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend - Iconic Silver or Cactus Grey or Area 51 - 7 Speed Manual - Sasquatch Package!? -
Giovanni, Commodore

Rank VI

Aug 06, 2020

i'm pretty sure availability is the same for Canada as it is for the US, which is slated for May 2021 but realistically more like June 2021.
I’m glad!
Canada should be getting the Bronco at about the same time as the US!

Rank II

Aug 06, 2020

I’m glad!
Canada should be getting the Bronco at about the same time as the US!

we're all part of north america right? i haven't gotten any news that would tell us otherwise =)
- 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend - Iconic Silver or Cactus Grey or Area 51 - 7 Speed Manual - Sasquatch Package!? -

Rank V

Aug 06, 2020

we're all part of north america right? i haven't gotten any news that would tell us otherwise =)

Well... I read a post that our friends in Puerto Rico (which is 100% part of the US) can't reserve one at all yet. Really unfortunate. Hopefully Canada gets theirs.
ericmario, Commodore

Rank II

Aug 06, 2020

Well... I read a post that our friends in Puerto Rico (which is 100% part of the US) can't reserve one at all yet. Really unfortunate. Hopefully Canada gets theirs.

true enough.....well if we don't take delivery by june 2021, i'll just take my deposit back because I can't be without a car for that long. My lease on the 'stang is due Feb 2021 so I have to make a decision on whether to buy it out or return it.