Soft top

Rapture84
Dec 28, 2020

Rank 0

Dec 28, 2020

If you buy a hard top bronco can you also get the soft top with it? I was looking at the Big Bend, but it’s in a hard top. Do you have to special order the soft top or is it interchangeable?
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 28, 2020

If you buy a hard top bronco can you also get the soft top with it? I was looking at the Big Bend, but it’s in a hard top. Do you have to special order the soft top or is it interchangeable?
The soft top doesn’t come with it. There was to be a dual top option and there are bikini tops as options to add on too.

Rank V

Dec 28, 2020

2-doors at launch are hard top only. There might be a BesTop soft top available for the 2-doors as an option.

4-doors at launch are either hard top or soft top. You cannot get both on any trim at launch. Hard tops can be optioned on any trim that has a soft top standard, but a soft top cannot be optioned on any trim with a hard top standard.

Rank III

Jan 31, 2021

Anyone have pictures of a 2 door big bend with a softtop?

Rank V

Jan 31, 2021

Anyone have pictures of a 2 door big bend with a softtop?
I think the only Big Bend pics with soft tops are 4-doors. There aren't a whole lot of 2-doors with the aftermarket tops.

Rank III

Jan 31, 2021

I'm really curious to see how it looks. I kind of wanted one over the hard top but there is nothing out there. I'll probably settle for the sun rider from bestop or just buy something aftermarket.

Rank V

Jan 31, 2021

I'm really curious to see how it looks. I kind of wanted one over the hard top but there is nothing out there. I'll probably settle for the sun rider from bestop or just buy something aftermarket.
The Bestop soft top is in the accessories catalogue. Not sure if you can order it with your Bronco though. You definitely can't get one instead of the hard top on the 2-door since there's no factory one.
Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jan 31, 2021

Oh you're right. I just double checked the order guide. That is so weird I guess I can stop waffling about it. I'll just have to pick one up later.
Buckin'

Life is a Highway

Jan 31, 2021

Just look at any picture of any model with the top. Other than color and trim level they are the same vehicle.

Rank II

Feb 28, 2021

Does anyone know if the soft top Bimini canvas top is waterproof? How does it hold up if it starts raining while out?

Ordered the hard top but considering getting this as an extra, for when the top is off.

Rank III

Feb 28, 2021

Does anyone know if the soft top Bimini canvas top is waterproof? How does it hold up if it starts raining while out?

Ordered the hard top but considering getting this as an extra, for when the top is off.

Looking at the information on bestop for the Jeep it doesn't look like they protect much from the rain at all. It only lists mildew resistent and UV resistant. I think they're meant more for shade than the elements.
JMDESROCH