So... I confirmed my order.

2ndGenBroncoOwner
Apr 02, 2021

Rank V

Apr 02, 2021

I will have my Lightning Blue 4-Door with a MIC top and it will be glorious! A lot of my concerns have recently been put to rest. I will get an after-market roof rack and the 4WP build along with some additional research has me excited for a clamshell style roof top tent. The ARB pull out drawer with the slide out shelf will serve dual purpose for function and security. I will also be investing in the Bestop Trektop soft top. Time to return to the wild.... I think I will also use the extra Off-Rodeo credit to go to Moab after I go to Vermont!
2021 Bronco First Edition - Lightning Blue - Black Interior - 4-door
Also in the Driveway: 2020 Ford Expedition Platinum, 2017 Ford Edge Titanium, 2008 BMW 335i, 2007 Infiniti G35x, 2002 Chevy Tahoe
Broncofly, vintage
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 02, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 02, 2021

I will have my Lightning Blue 4-Door with a MIC top and it will be glorious! A lot of my concerns have recently been put to rest. I will get an after-market roof rack and the 4WP build along with some additional research has me excited for a clamshell style roof top tent. The ARB pull out drawer with the slide out shelf will serve dual purpose for function and security. I will also be investing in the Bestop Trektop soft top. Time to return to the wild.... I think I will also use the extra Off-Rodeo credit to go to Moab after I go to Vermont!
Agree! I’m getting a 4-door LB as well, I really liked that 4WP roof rack system. I would like to see a better front bumper/winch combo. I will probably go with the Tuffy security shelf for the back. I am looking at going to Moab Off-Roadeo also.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Deano Bronc, 2ndGenBroncoOwner

Rank IV

Apr 02, 2021

Ditto and Ditto on the 4 Door Lightning Blue. Called dealer today and switched to MIC Hardtop. I think I'll be blowing my Hardtop saving with all the cool accessories Ford and aftermarket will have to offer. Can't wait for our new Broncos to start rolling of the assembly line.
2ndGenBroncoOwner, Rgwinn

Rank VI

Apr 09, 2021

I got my FE confirmation email in as well. All done......and now its waiting time......and time to save more for the down payment. :D

Congrats to all with order confirmations!:cool:(y)
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)
vintage, Rgwinn