Local Dealer Just added $15,000/$20,000 Market Adjustment Fee!

rk105rider
Jan 11, 2022

Rank III

Jan 11, 2022

Just got back from a nearby Dealer that just marked up all their 4 Door Big Bends an additional $15,000 Market Adjustment Fee and their 2 Door Base Squatch an additional $20,000 Market Adjustment Fee. That included their Mannikins…including the Mannikin someone had already been waiting 5 Months for, with a $5000.00 Deposit on…
They received Three more Big Bend 4 Doors, this morning, and sold one, already, with the $15,000.00 Markup…
Friggin’ Craziness!
EvlNvrDys, the poacher

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

Sounds about right, unfortunately.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Rank III

Jan 11, 2022

Just got back from a nearby Dealer that just marked up all their 4 Door Big Bends an additional $15,000 Market Adjustment Fee and their 2 Door Base Squatch an additional $20,000 Market Adjustment Fee. That included their Mannikins…including the Mannikin someone had already been waiting 5 Months for, with a $5000.00 Deposit on…
Friggin’ Craziness!
Post dealers Name when you can....

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jan 11, 2022

Oh whaddya know, there are Amish people in Tennessee

"Jebediah, grab your torch and pitch fork, we got a business to raze!"
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
EvlNvrDys, Bschurr

Rank V

Jan 11, 2022

Just think of how they are helping your resale value down the line.
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…
Rydfree, Bschurr

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2022

Friggin’ Craziness!
Post all there info so people know where NOT to go. :(
Ditchrunner, EvlNvrDys

Rank V

Jan 12, 2022

If they're stock or abandoned orders, who cares?
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Hodg, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2022

Why should anyone have to pay an ADM? Just because someone has a reservation doesn't make them better or that their buying experience should be different, or the price they pay should be different. What's the difference?
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Giuseppe, BTilbury

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2022

The best way to deal with this is by not buying the ones marked up. Let them sit on the lot. Easier said than done but there isn't any other way in my eyes.
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
Mandogus, Giuseppe

Rank V

Jan 12, 2022

Why should anyone have to pay an ADM? Just because someone has a reservation doesn't make them better or that their buying experience should be different, or the price they pay should be different. What's the difference?
Effort should count in life. This IS a cherished vehicle by some. They put forth a lot of energy anticipating this vehicle. Those that did not, should have to pay or do their time. It is as simple as that.
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…
Bonnie6G, Rydfree

Rank V

Jan 12, 2022

Hopefully this kind of crap catches up to the dealers and that they get screwed in the end. Ford is warning dealers about lightening markups, but I guess the could care less since the bronco is old news to ford
Giuseppe, EvlNvrDys

Rank III

Jan 12, 2022

They received Three more Big Bend 4 Doors, this morning, and sold one, already, with the $15,000.00 Markup…
Friggin’ Craziness!
I can believe it. the dealer here had a couple on the lot that they said they'd sell me for $17k over MSRP. reminds me of the old Porsche tactics of the 90's where you could put money down and order one for $10+ K over sticker - my ex used to say those cars were made of "unobtainium"
Ditchrunner, Giuseppe

Home, home on the range

Jan 12, 2022

I was looking at for sale websites and there are a bunch of dealers all over marking up the Bronco. Saw one Big Ben listed for $59000 + and they had the MSRP listed at under $35000. FE listed for $99000 +. Crazy!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022

Rank III

Jan 12, 2022

I am guessing it may be good, that all these Dealers follow along, with these crazy Markups, and have all of these Simple Build Broncos collecting Dust and Rust, sitting unsold, on their Lots.
Economics will catch up with them, especially as more Customer Orders get delivered, and Prices should return to normal.
Anyone that pays these ridiculous Markups, is going to be pretty unhappy, in a couple years, when the Value of their Vehicle tanks, because there are plenty of Broncos sitting on Dealer Lots, unsold.
It‘s not like the Bronco is a “Special Vehicle,” like a Gt 500 Shelby Mustang, that appreciates in Value…
Bronco Gal, AcesandEights

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2022

I am guessing it may be good, that all these Dealers follow along, with these crazy Markups, and have all of these Simple Build Broncos collecting Dust and Rust, sitting unsold, on their Lots. Economics will catch up with them, especially as more Customer Orders get delivered, and Prices should return to normal.
Exactly.
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!

Rank IV

Jan 12, 2022

Get a sign and a lawn cheer and picket in front of the dealership calling them crooks.

Rank III

Jan 12, 2022

I was looking at for sale websites and there are a bunch of dealers all over marking up the Bronco. Saw one Big Ben listed for $59000 + and they had the MSRP listed at under $35000. FE listed for $99000 +. Crazy!
Insane !!

Rank III

Jan 12, 2022

I just bought one that the dealer tried to markup 5500 for a big bend. I got it down to 4300.

Rank III

Jan 12, 2022

I just bought one that the dealer tried to markup 5500 for a big bend. I got it down to 4300.
That not bad !! But this is why the ADM continues !! We have to stop entertaining over sticker!! Why are people paying this ???????
Rydfree

Rank III

Jan 12, 2022

That not bad !! But this is why the ADM continues !! We have to stop entertaining over sticker!! Why are people paying this ???????
Loaded people with too much money !!