So Cal Broncos

Dusty
Jul 13, 2020

Rank IV

Jul 13, 2020

SCB Logo Simple 600w.png

So Cal Broncos, the Bronco Brotherhood of Southern California, is open to Bronco owners of all year models, and we look forward to welcoming owners of the 2021 Bronco. We are heavily biased toward trail running, modification and actual driving and using our Broncos, as opposed to show vehicles and extreme high-dollar restomods that never see the dirt. We have several recurring runs each year, including the Big Bear Bronco Bash, which will be in its 20th year in 2021. We are a very loose "disorganization," with no officers, no committees, no dues, no meetings, and no bullshit. We're all just in it for the love of Broncos, four-wheeling, and exploring the back-country, trading parts and tech knowledge, and of course the friendship and brotherhood. We started 20 years ago on Yahoo Groups but our current mode of communication is our Facebook Groups, of which there are two. One is for current owners of First through 5th Generation Broncos only. The other is for future 6th Generation (2021+) Broncos.. If you'd like to join So Cal Broncos, simply join our Facebook Groups and join the discussion, that's all it takes. Note that we do limit membership in our FB Groups to people who actually do own a Bronco (any year) or plan to own a 2021, and live in Southern California. While we are friends with Bronco enthusiasts from all over, our FB Groups are intended for our localized discussions, so apologies to those from outside the area who just want to listen in. Future 2021+ Bronco owners in Southern California can join our So Cal Broncos 6G group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/socalbroncos6g/

Thanks Bronco Nation!
Bronco Nation Contributor | So Cal Broncos Founder
TeamCline, Hodg

Rank II

Jul 14, 2020

Very cool, I am in Nor Cal near Sacramento.. Just reserved my Black Diamond, build to come..... would love to join, could you advise if there is a Nor Cal group or chapter?
Reserved 2021 4 Door Black Diamond, Area 51 - Sasquatch - Own a 2019 F150 3.5 Eco Tuned on E30 Fuel, Tastefully Moded
Wanderer626

Rank IV

Jul 14, 2020

Very cool, I am in Nor Cal near Sacramento.. Just reserved my Black Diamond, build to come..... would love to join, could you advise if there is a Nor Cal group or chapter?

There is a group called Nor Cal Broncos. They are on Yahoo Groups, not sure if they've set up a presence on Facebook yet. But Yahoo Groups is dying a slow death so I hope they migrate to someplace that has a future (that's what we did). Anyhow I'm sure they would be welcoming of New Bronco owners. Or start something up yourself!
TOWMA8R

Rank II

Jul 15, 2020

There is a group called Nor Cal Broncos. They are on Yahoo Groups, not sure if they've set up a presence on Facebook yet. But Yahoo Groups is dying a slow death so I hope they migrate to someplace that has a future (that's what we did). Anyhow I'm sure they would be welcoming of New Bronco owners. Or start something up yourself!

Thanks for the reply, I will look them up!
Reserved 2021 4 Door Black Diamond, Area 51 - Sasquatch - Own a 2019 F150 3.5 Eco Tuned on E30 Fuel, Tastefully Moded

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Jul 30, 2020

I'm excited to join SCB, but I guess I'll have to wait until I take delivery next year.
KD6TAV

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Aug 02, 2020

Hey Dusty, I was just checking out the FB group, and the "About" section still says
This Facebook Group is an adjunct to the So Cal Broncos group on Yahoo! Groups, where the bulk of our discussion takes place. Please become a member of the Yahoo Group and introduce yourself there before requesting membership to this FB group.
Sounds like that needs to be updated based on your post above.

Rank IV

Aug 02, 2020

Hey Dusty, I was just checking out the FB group, and the "About" section still says

Sounds like that needs to be updated based on your post above.

I'll get around to that some day. In the meantime, we started a separate group on Facebook for future 2021+ Bronco owners. Search on there for "So Cal Broncos 6G".
TorgSurv

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Aug 03, 2020

Awesome, thanks!

Rank VI

Oct 07, 2020

Would love to join. I’m in Bakersfield. Here’s my 66183DB044-6006-4259-96A2-BE3B823EBCAF.jpeg
KD6TAV, TorgSurv

Rank VI

Oct 07, 2020

Just joined both SoCal and SoCal 6g on FB

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Dec 22, 2020

Hey all, I'm organizing a Round Up event at Johnson Valley for New Years in case any of you are interested:
https://community.thebronconation.com/event/new-years-day-2021-at-lucerne-valley-johnson-valley/
@Dusty I'll let you decide if you want to post it up on the So Cal Broncos facebook page.
Bronc96