Jun 15, 2021

Little story time I hope Ford management are
reading this post....

I order two bronco on the first night of the bronco launch it was difficult with their server crashing but I got two reservation by 10pm
One for me and the other one for my wife. At the begging we want 2 door and 4 door.

When it time to convert our reservation reservation we decide to only convert one reservation and let another early reservation Bronco enthusiasts have a chance to get a bronco instead of me buying two and reselling the other one for profit.... I rather have another enthusiasts be able to enjoye their bronco earlier.....

My earlier reservation number... I did not like my the dealership in Jacksonville for many reason adm etc.... But the dealer of my wife reservation in New syrmrna Beach was very nice and no bs no adm.... we decide to keep only that reservation and cancel the other in Jacksonville....

The dealership in Jacksonville convert my reservation without my consent 3 days before the deadline.... when I received email about my reservation in Jacksonville was convert without my consent I contact the dealership immediately and told them I did not agree to convert this reservation and I ask my refund .... I also try to reach Ford corporate about it and my refund .... but waist a lot of time on the phone and got no where...

But recently I received my Vin by email from Ford for the reservation in Jacksonville dealership.... what a coincidence the next day I received email from the Jacksonville dealership the about my order been cancel and received my 100$ refund..... probably when the Vin is assign if some cancel after the dealership will have a Bronco to sell and prevent bronco enthusiasts who have a Reservation to received their.

My reservation number at my other dealership is very close to the other one I am expecting to received a Vin from New symrna Beach soon ...

I found it very unfair how some dealership do business .....

I hope Ford management reach out to me....
I have a lot of email and communication to show the wrong doing of their Jacksonville dealership.....

I am curious of what people think about this....

At the end of the day life is good

I am still going to get one bronco in 2021....
ResidualGenius, KennyMac