SNEAK PEEK: Diode Dynamics Foglight Kit for Modular Bumper on 2021 Ford Bronco!

Diode Dynamics
Sep 01, 2021

Rank V

Sep 01, 2021

Hey guys!

I’m excited to share a sneak peek of our Stage Series Modular Bumper Foglight Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The bracket is full stainless steel with a black powdercoat and offers some adjustability if you want to angle the pods out more. We'll include a pair of harnesses so you can operate them as road-legal fog lights, and offroad lights too.

Coming this fall!

Special thanks to @pandamotorworks for letting us borrow their Bronco for R&D!

What do you guys think? As always, if you have any lighting questions, I am more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
Follow Us: FB // IG // YT // TikTok
Ditchrunner, MANDO6
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 01, 2021

Rank V

Sep 01, 2021

Looks great. I'm definitely interested in this. How easy would they be to remove if we want to remove the end cap?
Speed Devil

No Ragerts

Sep 01, 2021

Hey guys!

I’m excited to share a sneak peek of our Stage Series Modular Bumper Foglight Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

The bracket is full stainless steel with a black powdercoat and offers some adjustability if you want to angle the pods out more. We'll include a pair of harnesses so you can operate them as road-legal fog lights, and offroad lights too.

Coming this fall!

What do you guys think? As always, if you have any lighting questions, I am more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
I have used your products previously and have been satisfied.

This set up looks really good. Can you provide details in the color temp and beam spread of each of the 3 lighting components?

I am gonna go with a pair of driving and 1 fog down low and a roof mounted light bar once my Badlands arrives - each connected to its own Aux switch.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Diode Dynamics, Steve777468

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Sep 01, 2021

Hey guys!

Coming this fall!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Hey John,
That is exactly what I have been waiting for. A quick three questions for you:
1 - will I have the option of putting in yellow fog lights rather than the white, or a combination of the two?
2 - I am hoping that you will have waterproof, quick connect/disconnect connections so that the lights can easily be removed when crawling with the modular bumper end caps removed.
3 - Any pricing guidelines as of yet?
Bschurr, Speed Devil

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Sep 01, 2021

Hey John,
That is exactly what I have been waiting for. A quick two questions for you, will I have the option of putting in yellow fog lights rather than the white, or a combination of the two? Any pricing guidelines as of yet.

Second that, I want all yellow as to have some contrast to the headlights, but love it.

Also, pricing for the kit so I know what I actually gotta save
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Bschurr, the poacher

Rank V

Sep 02, 2021

Hey guys!

There are quite a few questions here.

- This bracket setup can be removed for crawling, along with the side bumper attachment. Just takes a minute or two, pretty straightforward!

- This kit will be configurable when released. You will be able to purchase the bracket and arrange your own configuration from the color output and beam pattern. No price outline at this present time. However, our SSC2 LED pods are offered in a sport and pro power level. Our SS3 LED pods are offered in our sport, pro, and max power level. Plus, we are working on a custom wiring harness for the kit as well.

Perforated_Wall_16_X_24_Sign - Optics 2.jpg

- Our SSC2 and SS3 LED pods are offered in 6000K cool white or 3000K selective yellow.

Learn more about our SSC2 LED pods here:

Learn more about our SS3 LED pods here:

Please, feel free to let me know if you have any other questions!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
TEEDEE, the poacher

Trusted and Carefree

Sep 02, 2021

Those look real sharp. Nice to see the aftermarket choices out there. Good Off-road lights are a must, and will definitely look these over whenever my bronco gets built.
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
Diode Dynamics, Speed Devil

Sep 11, 2021

Hey @Diode Dynamics , you doing DRLs and Halos, im a festive guy and wanna be able to complete the look
03CEC78F-AF2F-45D2-A0BF-E9B74D5B7EC0.jpeg
Cheeselog, Diode Dynamics

Rank V

Sep 13, 2021

Hey @Diode Dynamics , you doing DRLs and Halos, im a festive guy and wanna be able to complete the look
View attachment 18173
We don't have any plans at this current time. However, our engineering team is always designing and implementing new products to add to the market. Stay tuned!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
Speed Devil

Rank V

Sep 13, 2021

@Diode Dynamics. Do you happen to have more info about when in the fall that more info will be available on the brackets?
Speed Devil

Rank V

Sep 13, 2021

@Diode Dynamics. Do you happen to have more info about when in the fall that more info will be available on the brackets?
The latest update is late fall for the release of our modular bumper fog light kit. If I receive an update from our engineering department regarding a more precise ETA, I'll be sure to post it on this thread for everyone!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
MANDO6, Speed Devil

Sep 13, 2021

Definitely excited, love your stuff!
Diode Dynamics

Rank V

Sep 16, 2021

These look great! If and when I ever receive my Bronco, I'll be hitting you all up!
Squatch On!
Diode Dynamics

Rank V

Sep 28, 2021

Hey everyone!

The Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit for 2021 Ford Bronco (w/ Steel Bumper) is officially available for pre-order!

https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage...it-for-2021-ford-bronco-w-modular-bumper.html
If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help.

Plus, if you're a US forum member, you're eligible for a free shipping code. Just PM us!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Deano Bronc, Speed Devil

Rank IV

Sep 28, 2021

I love them. Any idea on price range?

Rank V

Sep 28, 2021

I love them. Any idea on price range?
All configurations and pricing can be determined by visiting our web listing provided below:

https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage...it-for-2021-ford-bronco-w-modular-bumper.html
Please, feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
Marvin Indiana

Rank V

Sep 01, 2022

Our Labor Day Sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 9/9/2022, save 15% on all LED upgrades by entering coupon code "LABOR22" at checkout!

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive free US shipping.

Click HERE to Shop!
John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/9/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.
Diode Dynamics

Rank V

Sep 06, 2022

The clock is ticking!

Hurry! There are ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT to save on your favorite LED lighting products from Diode Dynamics.

Click HERE to shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/9/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.
Diode Dynamics