Silver Lake Dune Park

Evenrute
Apr 17, 2022

Rank V

Apr 17, 2022

Good evening!

I am looking for information on Silver Lakes Dune Park. There is lots going on with the YouTube videos I have been watching, never having been there, I think it would be best to get an understanding of how the traffic patterns work and general rules of the dunes. It looks amazing and am very interested in heading there. Where is the best place to start learning about the area?
Shadow Black 4DR Wildtrak, Soft top, Lux, Leather, Upgraded bumper/bash plates, Tube step, No-Tow.
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2022

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 17, 2022

Good evening!

I am looking for information on Silver Lakes Dune Park. There is lots going on with the YouTube videos I have been watching, never having been there, I think it would be best to get an understanding of how the traffic patterns work and general rules of the dunes. It looks amazing and am very interested in heading there. Where is the best place to start learning about the area?
I've only been there once and it was as a passenger so I'm not an expert by any means.
I would take a look at this website and it answers a lot of your questions.
https://thinkdunes.com/
Hoping to get there several times this summer/fall but I guess I need to get the Bronco scheduled first.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Evenrute

Road trip!!!

Apr 17, 2022

Good evening!

https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/things-to-do/orv-riding/silver-lake
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Evenrute, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 17, 2022

Awesome! My Wildtrak gets built this week (4/20 - woot) and I hope to make a side trip when I am traveling west this summer.
Shadow Black 4DR Wildtrak, Soft top, Lux, Leather, Upgraded bumper/bash plates, Tube step, No-Tow.
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc