BAD NEWS TUESDAY EMAIL

Mharris295
Jun 22, 2021

Rank IV

Jun 22, 2021

Received this from Team Bronco today, my build date was 6/28 they has me thinking all was well up until: my build does not include a modular top! this for a MIC top build

Hello,
We've all been waiting to get back to the wild for a long time now.
You've been patient. And we thank you for that.
We've been doing everything we can.
Through the pandemic.
Through unprecedented demand.
Through supply-chain hurdles and countless other things you don't give a damn about.
All you want is a Bronco.
At this point you've received one or more changes to your production date. These changes are due to the continued challenges of ramping up our hardtop roof supplier, which is causing shifts to the scheduling plan. And while we're investing millions of dollars to fix this issue, that investment won't materialize overnight.
As your Bronco progresses through production, we will continue to alert you at every milestone:
  • Built – This email will confirm your vehicle is produced and awaiting final calibrations and accessory installs. It will include the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – This email will confirm your vehicle is on its way to your dealer and include the latest estimated arrival date.
To track your real time order & production status, click
If you need to get off-road right now, we're offering priority access to our complimentary off-road driving experience, the Bronco Off-Roadeo. Register
Now for some good news. As you read this, the first Broncos are rolling off the production line and are on their way to customers across the country.
We're going to get these Broncos out there, and we can't wait to see you out there. Doors off. Roof off. Way off any paved surface.
Sincerely,

The Entire Bronco Team
2 door OBX, 2.3, tow package, aux switches, A51, July 13 2020 Reservation date.
TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 22, 2021

A lot of copy and paste there from a previous email we all got. Hopefully the roof situation gets sorted out soon. The insider info from MAP was positive regarding that possibility.
TK1215, Built 4 America

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jun 22, 2021

Answered this before, I don't think we're necessarily delayed, just think it's saying why we've been delayed is all
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
TK1215

Jun 22, 2021

Nope, they're are pushing us back once again.

They're really pissing me off, 8/16 now.
Scotsman

Jun 22, 2021

My buddy made a good point, who's to say Ford doesnt push us back to December at this rate

Rank V

Jun 23, 2021

Perspective. Enough said…
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…
TK1215, SierraHotelBronco

Jun 23, 2021

Perspective. Enough said…

True. Calmed down since I was raging earlier, could all be worse
TK1215, KennyMac

Rank VI

Jun 23, 2021

Nope, those 'tards are pushing us back once again.

They're really pissing me off, 8/16 now.
Did you get another email with your new date? I got the generic 'we had no idea it would be this hard' email, yesterday. But, no other indication that my date moved again. Status still shows 'in production' though...like it has for over a week. Maybe that is code for 'your Bronco is done...except for the top...it is sitting in a warehouse with a piece of plastic over the top while we wait for the MIC to show up....you are number 9,372 on the list for a MIC...currently serving number 7'.
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
TK1215, KennyMac

Rank 0

Jun 23, 2021

I received the email too but no change in build date...yet. Fingers crossed
TK1215

Rank VI

Jun 23, 2021

I received the email and called the dealer. My order got pushed two weeks. All smiles still! As long as I have it for my September vacation, I will be one happy camper! I do wish Ford had a better order status system though. Seems like there is a lot of confusion and, in my experience, confusion turns into frustration which turns into anger. Realize that these are unprecedented times, but a great opportunity to fix something that is broke. :)
I wasn't there...
TK1215, LR48

Jun 23, 2021

Did you get another email with your new date? I got the generic 'we had no idea it would be this hard' email, yesterday. But, no other indication that my date moved again. Status still shows 'in production' though...like it has for over a week. Maybe that is code for 'your Bronco is done...except for the top...it is sitting in a warehouse with a piece of plastic over the top while we wait for the MIC to show up....you are number 9,372 on the list for a MIC...currently serving number 7'.

Calmed down since then, but the Bronco guy at the dealer told me.

Their a shortage on twill tops or naw?

Rank V

Jun 23, 2021

Did you get the thread that indicates MAP is shutting down for two weeks in July to allow suppliers to catch up? Was on Bronco6g forum a few minutes ago.

Rank V

Jun 23, 2021

I guess time for another shot. With my luck, my dealer will get my FE Dec 31st at closing time, and tell me to come back next year.
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jun 24, 2021

I’ve seen the MAP shutdown post on 6G, cant find anything official yet. If the motor company shutdowns MAP that will be a story all of the trades will write about. My original tracker email still has a build date of the week of 6 28 but I have no sticker as of today. I will remain hopeful up to a story breaking about a shutdown. Flipping roller coaster ride.
2 door OBX, 2.3, tow package, aux switches, A51, July 13 2020 Reservation date.
TK1215, KennyMac

Rank V

Jun 24, 2021

Got the same whiny email from Ford. My Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch production of June 28 hasn’t changed. Yet.

Rank III

Jun 24, 2021

Got the same whiny email from Ford. My Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch production of June 28 hasn’t changed. Yet.
I would call 1-800-334-4735 to confirm. That is the bronco order and reservation line with Ford. They haven't been sending out emails to those with production dates that have been delayed. I had thought my build date was 6/28 and after calling that line found that I now had been delayed twice, and have a new (tentative) build date of 8/2. Just dont want you to get a giant disappointment sandwich next week.
Badlands 2DR, Area 51, 2.7L, MIC Top
Reservation date 7/14/20, Build Date 8/2/21(subject to change)
TK1215, Paleos

Rank III

Jun 24, 2021

I’ve seen the MAP shutdown post on 6G, cant find anything official yet. If the motor company shutdowns MAP that will be a story all of the trades will write about. My original tracker email still has a build date of the week of 6 28 but I have no sticker as of today. I will remain hopeful up to a story breaking about a shutdown. Flipping roller coaster ride.
Like I told Rock Biter I would call the order number at 1-800-334-4735. I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of us 6/28 folks have been delayed to 8/2. I have seen a ton of others in various threads run into the same issue. I got an email in April with the 6/28 build date but hadnt received anything since then indicating a delay. Then boom! Called the number and got punched square in the balls. Hope this isnt the case for you but dont want it to be surprise if it is.
Badlands 2DR, Area 51, 2.7L, MIC Top
Reservation date 7/14/20, Build Date 8/2/21(subject to change)
TK1215, Paleos

Rank 0

Jun 24, 2021

I click to track build and now it says my vin does not exist. Got a 6/28 date back on 4/22.

Rank IV

Jun 24, 2021

Been watching these forums for a while, it is a great place for news and information.
I reserved on the first day (well, day after first night). My order for BD 2-door with MIC, upgraded wheels (17" high gloss painted aluminum) was placed on 01/25/2021.
Sadly, I've heard nothing regarding my order. I'm happy to see others getting build dates, but perhaps my order is hitting too many elusive parts.
Should I be worried that I've heard nothing, or just be more patient?
2021 Black Diamond - 2Door - Black - Manual
Res: 09/20 Order: 01/21 Delivered: 12/21
TK1215

Jun 24, 2021

Im trying to see if I could go the soft top route, as Id prefer it anyway.

No word back from the dealership yet
TK1215, KennyMac