Signature LED Head and Tail Lamps?

MacDonald_Photo
Jul 15, 2020

Rank IV

Jul 15, 2020

So looking at the Bronco Lineup doc I see that the Outer Banks model comes with "Signature LED headlamps and taillamps" and I don't see that as an option anywhere else.....
What exactly are the "Signature LED headlamps and taillamps"?
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 19.50.26 PM.png
Big Papa
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2020

Bronco guy doing Bronco-ey things with his Bronco

Jul 16, 2020

If you look at the picture of the lights of the Badlands, Outer Banks, Wildtrak or First Edition, you can see the difference compared to the Base and Black Diamond. They simply just highlight the signature led only on that vehicle in the text.
First Edition 4dr
1967 Bronco
1993 Mustang Notchback

Standing Grumpy Face

Jul 16, 2020

Top is signature lighting and bottom is standard lighting. Both are LED. See the halo ring and line that goes into the grille?? That's what the signature lighting is. Manufacturers use that term to say it is their exclusive style of lights.

0F1F4DC7-5344-4C22-ABB1-40841E873079.jpeg

DF3C37BD-7195-46E3-9CA4-3A07C1CC9632.jpeg
Big Papa

Rank III

Jul 16, 2020

Imo I think its kinda bs to offer leds as an upcharge in 2020. ford has even been hit by safety groups for using junk halogens. this would be a perfect place to hit back at jeep by offering led everything in the car standard

Rank III

Jul 16, 2020

I wish the Black Diamond had the signature headlamps.

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

Imo I think its kinda bs to offer leds as an upcharge in 2020. ford has even been hit by safety groups for using junk halogens. this would be a perfect place to hit back at jeep by offering led everything in the car standard
it has standard LEDs across all models the signature refers to the the type of running light it has.

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

I wish the Black Diamond had the signature headlamps.
i second that. reserved BD and sure would like signature but will see how standard perform. Ford and aftermarket will be other lighting options i think

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2020

i second that. reserved BD and sure would like signature but will see how standard perform. Ford and aftermarket will be other lighting options i think

Aftermarket lighting is going to be PLENTY of options. Just see the lighting market out there for Jeeps it's incredible.
bek, john seaman

Standing Grumpy Face

Jul 16, 2020

Aftermarket lighting is going to be PLENTY of options. Just see the lighting market out there for Jeeps it's incredible.

Only if they use a standard 7" bucket. When the JL Wrangler came out you couldn't use an aftermarket 7" because of the way it mounted. Luckily JW Speaker and others made mounting solutions for it. I'd love to slap a set of JWS or KC HiLite Gravitys in there.

Rank II

Jul 16, 2020

Honestly, I'm digging the non-signature LED headlamp as it's more old school...I am curious to see the difference between the taillights though (if any)
- 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend - Iconic Silver or Cactus Grey or Area 51 - 7 Speed Manual - Sasquatch Package!? -

Rank IV

Jul 16, 2020

That's pretty lame. I reserved the Badlands, and kind of figured with it being one of the highest packages available it might come standard. (see photo)Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 06.25.52 AM.png
I wonder if it will be an option when I go to the dealer to order.

Rank III

Jul 16, 2020

That's pretty lame. I reserved the Badlands, and kind of figured with it being one of the highest packages available it might come standard. (see photo)View attachment 1364
I wonder if it will be an option when I go to the dealer to order.
Badlands does come with the signature lamps. All models starting at Outer Banks and above have them.
ZWSMITH

Rank IV

Jul 16, 2020

I wonder why it doesn't list them as part of the Badlands package...Thoughts?

Ok so now the Ford site shows that as part of the package...I SWEAR it wasn't there two days ago!
LoneRanger

Rank 0

May 13, 2022

I wonder why it doesn't list them as part of the Badlands package...Thoughts?

Ok so now the Ford site shows that as part of the package...I SWEAR it wasn't there two days ago!
I am first day order and got my badlands in Sept 21. Def came with signature lighting.

Attachments