Should I trade my Jeep? – Justin B McBride

BuzzyBud
Sep 13, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 13, 2021

I have attached another excellent video by our very own @justinbmcbride .

I always enjoy Justin’s style of straight-up honest opinions. That approach is refreshing in a world of hard sell marketing. Coming from an official “Bronco Ambassador” just adds to how effectively he can walk the fine line between full support and identifying opportunity for product improvement. Kudos, Justin!

Enjoy!

Sdakotabronco, Broncofly
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 13, 2021

I have attached another excellent video by our very own @justinbmcbride .

I always enjoy Justin’s style of straight-up honest opinions. That approach is refreshing in a world of hard sell marketing. Coming from an official “Bronco Ambassador” just adds to how effectively he can walk the fine line between full support and identifying opportunity for product improvement. Kudos, Justin!

Enjoy!

I agree, he does a great job on his videos and has a style of his own. Can't really argue with any of the negative points he brings up. Hopefully Ford will fix some of those in the next update.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Broncofly, BuzzyBud

Rank V

Sep 13, 2021

First time I've heard of the pressure issues with the soft top. It's got me a bit worried.
Broncofly, BuzzyBud

Pitter Patter Let's Get At 'Er!

Sep 13, 2021

Thank for sharing @BuzzyBud! and also thank you @justinbmcbride for sharing your opinions on things! great video!
Big Bend| 4DR | Hardtop | Velocity Blue | Mid Package | Black Onyx Intr | Sasquatch.
Built -
4/19/22 | Delivered - 7/18/22
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Sep 14, 2021

First time I've heard of the pressure issues with the soft top. It's got me a bit worried.
I took a test ride and a freeway stint......I even sat in the rear seats, granted at 65-70mph, I didn't experience the air pressure issues. I dunno......:unsure:
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)
bmclain, BuzzyBud