Shops Specializing in Modifying

Etowns
Jan 10, 2022

Rank IV

Jan 10, 2022

I’m in CT and would like to know if there are any car shops in the New England/NY/NJ area that specializes in making upgrades to the Bronco? Any help will be appreciated!
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2022

No Ragerts

Jan 11, 2022

I’m in CT and would like to know if there are any car shops in the New England/NY/NJ area that specializes in making upgrades to the Bronco? Any help will be appreciated!
I do my own wrenching but friends have used Total Performance in Mahwah, NJ (about 90 minutes from W Hartford) and they have a good reputation.

Good luck!

BTW - tell us about your Bronco. Whatcha got?
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc, Etowns

Rank IV

Jan 11, 2022

I do my own wrenching but friends have used Total Performance in Mahwah, NJ (about 90 minutes from W Hartford) and they have a good reputation.

Good luck!

BTW - tell us about your Bronco. Whatcha got?

That’s perfect, I appreciate it!

My date got pushed to the end of February but I’m planning on purchasing parts ahead of time. It’s a Black Diamond, 2.3L, non SAS with a soft top. What do you have?
Deano Bronc, Bschurr

No Ragerts

Jan 11, 2022

My date got pushed to the end of February but I’m planning on purchasing parts ahead of time. It’s a Black Diamond, 2.3L, non SAS with a soft top. What do you have?
Glad to help. What are your build plans?

My Bronco story is like many others here…
Day 1 res - 4 door Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 soft top (originally dual top then MIC top then soft top so I could get my Bronco in 2021) and she arrived 9/27.
Day 1
195EF2A2-BA2E-4C87-A781-685A8B524E5E.jpeg

After a few cosmetic mods…
AAFD891F-12E0-46DF-890C-675136C1FD1D.jpeg
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Etowns

Rank IV

Jan 11, 2022

Day 1 res - 4 door Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 soft top (originally dual top then MIC top then soft top so I could get my Bronco in 2021) and she arrived 9/27.
Day 1
View attachment 25782

View attachment 25783

Nice, looks good! I like the “Bronco” decal in place of the Badlands sticker!

I plan to get about an 1” or 1.5” lift, bigger tires (33” or 34”). I want to replace the headlights for the aftermarket signature headlights. I’m not sure if you’ve seen Oracle’s illuminated badge grill lettering, but leaning on doing that as well.
Bschurr, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 18, 2022

Day 1
View attachment 25782

View attachment 25783
Which emblem did you order? Are they matte like tailgate bronco? Thx

No Ragerts

Aug 18, 2022

Which emblem did you order? Are they matte like tailgate bronco? Thx
They are matte silver from broncodepotusa.com but they have since been shutdown by Ford due to trademark infringement.