Shipping Delay / Limbo

GeoRockGirl
May 19, 2022

Rank III

May 19, 2022

I’m at a loss on what to do. I feel like my Bronco is stuck in limbo. Any feedback on what to do or how to handle this would be very appreciated.

My timeline:
07/14/20 - Reserved Bronco
01/27/21 - Placed order for 2021 Bronco
10/8/21 - Placed new order for 2022 Bronco (required)
01/22/22 - Email stating “Scheduled for production week of 2/7/22”.
02/4/22 - Email stating “Production date changed to week of 2/21/22”.
03/23/22 - Email stating “Bronco has been built!!”
04/15/22 - Email stating “Bronco has been shipped” with a 4/23-4/29 delivery.
04/21/22 - Email stating my Bronco has just rolled off the assembly line with a photo.

As of 5/18/22 - no update from Ford or dealer. Sold my daily driver truck because I anticipated getting the Bronco within at least a couple weeks from when they sent an email stating it was shipped… so I have been renting a vehicle for weeks now.
I’m confused how Ford is this deep into production and still sending out false information. It’s extremely frustrating (especially when I see others placing orders for non-Ford vehicles and getting them within a few months and on time as promised).

Has anyone else experienced this sort of delay after receiving an email stating the vehicle was shipped? If so, what length of time did you end up waiting from stated ship date to actually receiving your Bronco?

My build: 2022 Badlands, squatch, lux, hard top, 2.7.

And calling Ford or Dealership gets me nowhere… they each tell me to contact the other. I’m at a loss and spending money on rentals that could go towards a car payment.
Chief1301
Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2022

Moab or bust!!!

May 19, 2022

I’m at a loss on what to do. I feel like my Bronco is stuck in limbo. Any feedback on what to do or how to handle this would be very appreciated.

My timeline:
04/21/22 - Email stating my Bronco has just rolled off the assembly line with a photo.

As of 5/18/22 - no update from Ford or dealer. Sold my daily driver truck because I anticipated getting the Bronco within at least a couple weeks from when they sent an email stating it was shipped… so I have been renting a vehicle for weeks now.
I’m confused how Ford is this deep into production and still sending out false information. It’s extremely frustrating (especially when I see others placing orders for non-Ford vehicles and getting them within a few months and on time as promised).

Has anyone else experienced this sort of delay after receiving an email stating the vehicle was shipped? If so, what length of time did you end up waiting from stated ship date to actually receiving your Bronco?

And calling Ford or Dealership gets me nowhere… they each tell me to contact the other. I’m at a loss and spending money on rentals that could go towards a car payment.
Yes, I would also be a little confused. As far as the 4/21 email with the assembly line photo, those always come quite a bit later. Sometime they even show up after people have already taken delivery.

It says that its already been shipped and you know that it will be shipped by rail. I believe the dealership should be able to get you a railcar number so you can track its progress.
Although considering its been a month since its been shipped, it very well could be sitting at the railyard waiting for a truck to deliver it.
Take a look at some at this and it will help you track the railcar if you can get that info from your dealer.
https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/here-are-the-build-and-tracking-links.6252/
Here's some interesting things about the shipping process.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Darrel, Chief1301

Rank IV

May 19, 2022

I’ve been in the same boat. Our reservation dates and order dates are basically right on with each other. And I also ordered a Bandlands Sasquatch, 2.7 , Lux, Hard Top. Mine seems to be a little further back though. I got an email for build date the week of 4/25. When I check the status it said that my Bronco went into production 4/27. In the print it states that production can take a few days. Well, it’s been almost a month and the activity tracker still shows it in production. I also sold my vehicle in the anticipation of receiving my vehicle. I wonder how many others are experiencing this same issue. I wish there was a direct contact to Ford that you could give your VIN to and get answers.
GeoRockGirl

Rank III

May 21, 2022

Thanks for all the info!
I feel a little silly for the rant post… I literally got a call from the dealer yesterday (5/19, day after my post) and picked up my Bronco today! Already put my first 100 miles on it. There is hope!

Attachments

ChuckO, mike8675309

Moab or bust!!!

May 22, 2022

Thanks for all the info!
I feel a little silly for the rant post… I literally got a call from the dealer yesterday (5/19, day after my post) and picked up my Bronco today! Already put my first 100 miles on it. There is hope!
Congrats! I'll be it feels good to have it home.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Darrel

Rank II

May 29, 2022

My timeline:

I am in the same boat you are in. Mine has been built on 3/24 was supposed to be shipped out on May 6th-12th. I have been pushed back three times now.
Ditchrunner, Darrel

Rank I

May 31, 2022

Same boat. Was supposed to be shipped by end of day today to the dealership but its stuck on "Built" and the shipping tracker doesn't work.

Currently waiting on shipment to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania/Waynesburg, Pennsylvania

1654013066917.png

1654003861284.png

Rank V

May 31, 2022

It would be helpful to talk about being stuck and waiting to ship if you include where it needs to be shipped. Others may be going to the same place and it helps people not feel alone if people going to the same place are all stuck.
2D Base Mansquatch: Ord 11-24-2021; VIN 3-16-2022; Schd 5/9/22; Sticker 5/4/22; Modules 5/10/22;Built 5/11/22;Shipt 5/12/22;Delv 5/24/22

Rank I

May 31, 2022

It would be helpful to talk about being stuck and waiting to ship if you include where it needs to be shipped. Others may be going to the same place and it helps people not feel alone if people going to the same place are all stuck.
I updated it
mike8675309