Service Manual

LagoCJ
Aug 04, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 04, 2021

Hey folks...

I am trying to get my hands on the Bronco service manual. There is a site that shows a CD based service manual for about $200, but I want to know if that is the 'every bolt' manual that I need for working on the Bronco. Lot of cash if its not the real deal. Any of you insiders, please let us know where to get the deep tech info books to help us work on our rigs

https://www.helminc.com/helm/Result...1&Category=1&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 04, 2021

Rank III

Feb 11, 2022

Hey folks...

I am trying to get my hands on the Bronco service manual. There is a site that shows a CD based service manual for about $200, but I want to know if that is the 'every bolt' manual that I need for working on the Bronco. Lot of cash if its not the real deal. Any of you insiders, please let us know where to get the deep tech info books to help us work on our rigs

https://www.helminc.com/helm/Result...1&Category=1&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=

Any luck here? I have also been looking for the same

Burrito Connoisseur

Feb 11, 2022

So the unspoken not-official-but-true answer is to pay for Ford’s online subscription service to gain access to the service manuals. Problem is that costs thousands of dollars a year. Not a big deal if you are running a business doing vehicle repair… big hurdle if you are a DIY type person.

The CD in the past has been pretty good—have it for both my Focus and my Escape. Doesn’t show you everything but shows you most things. I can’t speak to the quality of the Bronco CD though, haven’t seen it. But I do plan on buying it once the Ford scheduling gods decides which model year I’ll be receiving.;) When that happens I’ll post and do a little show and tell.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon

Rank III

Feb 11, 2022

So the unspoken not-official-but-true answer is to pay for Ford’s online subscription service to gain access to the service manuals. Problem is that costs thousands of dollars a year. Not a big deal if you are running a business doing vehicle repair… big hurdle if you are a DIY type person.

The CD in the past has been pretty good—have it for both my Focus and my Escape. Doesn’t show you everything but shows you most things. I can’t speak to the quality of the Bronco CD though, haven’t seen it. But I do plan on buying it once the Ford scheduling gods decides which model year I’ll be receiving.;) When that happens I’ll post and do a little show and tell.

That would be awesome, I did see the service subscription but I don't think I'll be making enough mods to justify the $2600 price tag. And all the instructions on OEM parts say "check manufacturers recommended specs"... not helpful! lol

Rank VI

Feb 11, 2022

Finally available and just ordered it. It had been backordered for the longest time. We will see how it is once I have it here. Will let everyone know, but from what I have heard, it is the real thing.
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
TorgSurv