September 25th! Awesome

Bike007b
Sep 26, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 26, 2021

What an amazing day! My big take away was how I can’t believe how smooth and the rocks we went over!
What fun, everyone there was great!

I believe Ferris said it best. “It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up”.

If I ever had questions on getting the Bronco they were answered!

Attachments

Hobgoblin, KennyMac
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2021

Rank IV

Sep 27, 2021

I'm going this weekend. Are you able to choose which Bronco to drive out is it is just randomly assigned? I'm hoping to drive a similar spec to what I'm ordering.
Bike007b

Rank VI

Sep 27, 2021

I'm going this weekend. Are you able to choose which Bronco to drive out is it is just randomly assigned? I'm hoping to drive a similar spec to what I'm ordering.

First there is some instruction and then, it’s “go choose your Bronco”. It’s a 100 yard dash. Walk quickly, they are all Sasquatch, (Badlands, Black Diamond, wildtrak, outerbanks). In my group there were 16 Broncos. I have a Badlands on order and drove a BL. No manuals.
Peitnahtan

Rank VI

Sep 27, 2021

What an amazing day! My big take away was how I can’t believe how smooth and the rocks we went over!
What fun, everyone there was great!
Just wanted to say Joe, Collin, and Diego were awesome!
I believe Ferris said it best. “It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up”.

If I ever had questions on getting the Bronco they were answered!