SEMA Holly Oaks Ride w/ Loren Healy

Cooppierce
Nov 20, 2020

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

Had the opportunity to take a ride with Loren Healy in the new bronco. It was better than I could have imagined. I’ll can Answer any questions you have!

Ride details:
- Preproduction 4door Wildtrak
- Sasquatch package
- 2.7L automatic
- MIC Top
- in shadow black

I have a lot of pictures that I’m excited to share!
follow me on IG: utah.bronco BN: cooppierce
Photo: utah.bronco
Tag/credit if used
E26CF13A-E01C-492A-8B01-348DECF8CE38.jpeg
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
SKetelaar, RockstarBobby
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

Let's start with the experience, where did the event take place and how were you introduced to the Bronco and Loren?
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Bronc96, tlowell01

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

So what dirty secrets do you know about Ford that got you that opportunity? jk jk

I saw on the grams that Loren had the trail cam on. I keep talking myself out of the high package on the Badlands (MT) because I don't need many fancy things. Can you talk me into it?

Any other features you would consider adding that you might have been on the fence about?
[O- 725 -O]
tlowell01, Cooppierce

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 20, 2020

What did you think about the ride quality while going over the obstacles? Did the Hoss system seem to soak up the bumps?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
tlowell01, Cooppierce

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

How was the feel of the 2.7 with the auto? Was there a lot of gear searching, or did it seem to be smooth? Did you try "manual mode" with it, if so, how was that?
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
tlowell01, Cooppierce

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

Did it have the accessory rail on top of the dash? That was a key callout early on, but haven't seen/heard about it in a long while...including on the B&P. Hoping its still there!
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
tlowell01, Cooppierce

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

Let's start with the experience, where did the event take place and how were you introduced to the Bronco and Loren?
Alright, location: the ride took place at Holly Oaks ORV park, about 55mins out of Dearborn. It’s a awesome location full of different driving experiences all across the board. I was able to chat with the designer and here how effort went into this new park, Ford did a really good job teaming up with him to create it.

Loren is such a nice guy, and a even Better driver. I joked that my first ride in the bronco will probably be my best haha
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
JFord, tlowell01

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

So what dirty secrets do you know about Ford that got you that opportunity? jk jk

I saw on the grams that Loren had the trail cam on. I keep talking myself out of the high package on the Badlands (MT) because I don't need many fancy things. Can you talk me into it?

Any other features you would consider adding that you might have been on the fence about?
The Trail cam was awesome, especially on the massive 12” display hah. It completely eliminates any blind spots you may have in the front, and is going to eliminate a spotter in a lot of situations. its definitely a large upgrade, but if you pull the trigger, your getting your moneys worth.
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
D190065, SlashRacer

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

What did you think about the ride quality while going over the obstacles? Did the Hoss system seem to soak up the bumps?
The ride was the most impressive part. Ive driven multiple Jeep’s recently, and just got back from Moab doing hells revenge in a 4Runner. so going into the drive I felt like I could give a good comparison. I honestly couldn’t believe how good the ride was, the speed and handling is not something ive ever experienced in a suv. the bronco is legit and on a whole different level, its a perfect balance between Baja and rock crawling. Loren pushed it way hard and it handled it with ease. I really hope the full cut of that day comes out haha
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
Reldn, D190065

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

Did it have the accessory rail on top of the dash? That was a key callout early on, but haven't seen/heard about it in a long while...including on the B&P. Hoping its still there!
It did, I think the official name Is BYOD “bring your own device“ rail, its a little thing that I’m really stoked about. I haven’t seen if any bronco don’t have it or if its standard or a accessory option
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
D190065, Hobgoblin

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

How was the feel of the 2.7 with the auto? Was there a lot of gear searching, or did it seem to be smooth? Did you try "manual mode" with it, if so, how was that?
It was a 2.7 auto, and it didn’t skip a beat! Lots of speed transitions and elevation changes and it didn’t seem to loose power at all. Granted I had Loren as my driver. 1DE2E724-76F4-4694-9060-70264347280E.jpeg
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
TCopp, SlashRacer

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

The Sasquatch package is legit, and massive haha
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
D190065, SlashRacer

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

3000E341-BFEF-494D-9B7E-8C07E2355DB5.jpeg
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
TorgSurv, D190065

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

Curious about the wildtrak interior. Any input from him on the wildtrak as a desert runner. Sport mode capability.
Cooppierce

Rank V

Nov 20, 2020

Curious about the wildtrak interior. Any input from him on the wildtrak as a desert runner. Sport mode capability.
The wild track had the leather interior. It was very comfortable!
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

The wild track had the leather interior. It was very comfortable!
Was it the two tone black with sandstone? Any interior pics?
Cooppierce

Rank VI

Nov 20, 2020

Was it the two tone black with sandstone? Any interior pics?
Interior pics of Wildtracks are in high demand right now. @Cooppierce, how close to production spec was the Wildtrack you rode in?
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram

Rank V

Nov 21, 2020

Interior pics of Wildtracks are in high demand right now. @Cooppierce, how close to production spec was the Wildtrack you rode in?
The interior was great, but wasn’t wildtrack production, so I didnt take too many picture! :/
BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 21, 2020

The interior was great, but wasn’t wildtrack production, so I didnt take too many picture! :/
Man, this wildtrak is the unicorn model. Very little in the way of sightings pre-production, not even the real interior, no specifics about why they call this one their desert runner besides it having sport vs rock crawl and no sway bar disconnect on it. My thought would be in the Sasquatch tuning for higher speed bumps vs badlands. They aren’t saying anything though. This model seemed to handle nicely in that run at Holly which is less than two hours from me by the way. My wife and I already are planning to take our wildtrak there to play when we get it.
Deano Bronc, Cooppierce

Rank V

Nov 25, 2020

Danyel Portillo posted this on Facebook. It’s from a 4door WIldtrak outside of one of the testing facilities in Michigan.

Attachments

BN #702
Utah.bronco on IG
JFord, Deano Bronc