Seat covers

ExJPR?
Jun 12, 2020

Rank 0

Jun 12, 2020

Anyone planning on seat covers immediately upon ordering/taking possession of your new Bronco? UNLESS I can option in vinyl seats (could not w/ my most recent JP) I will be ordering covers. Due to being topless/doorless w/ my EDD (every day driver) for me it is a must.
"...it's hard to explain...you can be much more alone with other people than you are by yourself...." Lucia Muir
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2020

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 12, 2020

I like my seat covers to be blonde.;)

I'll have seat covers ordered before I take delivery. What about floor mats? I'm probably doing some of those WT liners.
DustinD

Rank 0

Jun 12, 2020

I tend to remove ALL carpet (again because of the rain/snow) and put down bar-mat stylefloormats.jpg rubber mats.
"...it's hard to explain...you can be much more alone with other people than you are by yourself...." Lucia Muir
Sdakotabronco

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 12, 2020

Fatigue mats, good idea.

Rank VI

Jun 13, 2020

Just a guess here, but you may need to wait for the aftermarket to catch up to order Gen 6 tailored seat covers. I use Body Glove generic wet-suit material covers on my 76 Bronco crawler (Miata seats). The covers work great to protect the seats.
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Jun 16, 2020

WetOkolie makes some dang good seat covers. Used those in the last 2 vehicles. We plan on getting full seat covers no matter what the new vehicle is we end up with.

L.R.
ExJPR?

Rank 0

Jun 17, 2020

WetOkolie makes some dang good seat covers. Used those in the last 2 vehicles. We plan on getting full seat covers no matter what the new vehicle is we end up with.

L.R.
I was going to ask if Wet Okole was still a thing.

It’s cool they’re still around- I’m going to look into them again. I had them in my Ranger like 15 years ago and they were the best. Those and WeatherTech floor mats are on my list!
LoneRanger

Rank III

Jul 26, 2021

I was going to ask if Wet Okole was still a thing.

It’s cool they’re still around- I’m going to look into them again. I had them in my Ranger like 15 years ago and they were the best. Those and WeatherTech floor mats are on my list!
Did you find out any info on wet okole?
LoneRanger

Rank 0

Aug 18, 2021

Anyone planning on seat covers immediately upon ordering/taking possession of your new Bronco? UNLESS I can option in vinyl seats (could not w/ my most recent JP) I will be ordering covers. Due to being topless/doorless w/ my EDD (every day driver) for me it is a must.
When you find some that fit please share info. I can't even get mats!