Seat back protectors- Amazon

thgdfathr
May 30, 2022

May 30, 2022

Think I’ve seen a few people install these on here and was wanting an honest review. I’ve been so skeptical lately of Amazon stuff since it all seems like cheap crap made over seas. Anyone got these that think they are worth it?

Mabett Back Seat Cover Protector for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 with Velcro Split Dog Seat Liner (4 Pieces-with Folding Lip)
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2022

Yea… I’m a bit OBSESSED

Aug 11, 2022

I added this exact ones to my Wildtrak. They aren’t quite as thick as the material used on the OEM Bronco floor mats and cargo protector, but I think they’re well worth the money!

Attachments

Deano Bronc

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Aug 11, 2022

Think I’ve seen a few people install these on here and was wanting an honest review. I’ve been so skeptical lately of Amazon stuff since it all seems like cheap crap made over seas. Anyone got these that think they are worth it?

Mabett Back Seat Cover Protector for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 with Velcro Split Dog Seat Liner (4 Pieces-with Folding Lip)
Just put these on, and we are going off-road this weekend so it will be their first true test. But fro what I can tell so far, well worth it if you have that carpet on the back of the seats.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather

Aug 12, 2022

Just put these on, and we are going off-road this weekend so it will be their first true test. But fro what I can tell so far, well worth it if you have that carpet on the back of the seats.
No doubt. Added a while ago
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
Ditchrunner

Rank IV

Aug 12, 2022

I added these to my seats couple weeks back and really like the protection. I’ve got to Great Danes and dog hair gets trapped in the seat back. Now there’s no problem.
Deano Bronc