Champion I

May 27, 2021
Mid South
First Name
Tits
Last Name
LaRue
Member #

Does anyone have any complaints on the seat adjustments. I’m still waiting on my Badlands Sasquatch High package and I am considering changing to the Lux package for the electric seat adjustment. The high package has heated seats but manual adjustment. I looked at a friends big bend and the seat adjustment is limited. I’m afraid the front of the seat might sit higher than I like with no adjustment. We have a XL F150 with this problem.
No complaints here. Mid package with heated MGV seats. I actually like the manual controls of the seats. One less thing to go wrong imo.

I would pay extra for a normal key and roll up windows if they would offer it.

Having said all of that we do have another Ford with memory seats and it is pretty nice if you change drivers a lot.

Once you get your Bronco I don't think you will be kicking yourself over package selection. They are all nice and each has plusses and minuses.

Recce

Rank III

Advocate II

Nov 7, 2021
Huntsville, A.l
First Name
Ricky
Last Name
Kleager
Member #

I don't believe the electric seats availability has anything to do with high or Lux package. I think the only way to get electric seats is with leather. IIRC
I ordered the leather seats because it also includes power seats. I can’t tell you if it will help with multiple seat adjustments because I am still waiting on my Bronco. It seems like it should.
I am suffering from ordering a Wild Trak which has hard top, Sasquatch and to add insult I added trailer tow. Fourteen months waiting and not even a build date. At this point Ford should have all those parts available but it seems Ford Procurement can’t do their job.

Reactions: Area52

Reilly

Rank 0

Advocate I

Aug 20, 2021
Fayetteville, North Carolina
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Reilly
On a side note, I hope the manual seat adjustments are tougher then the Jeeps manual adjustments. Does anyone know?

I would let my considerably shorter daughter use my Jeep on the nice days I could ride my motorcycle. In the process of the dang seat being adjust up and down; the adjustment lever stripped out. I got lucky that it got stuck in my position. Hate they use plastic levers and if you happen to have a gorilla grip and are a knuckle dragger you can easily wear out that plastic.

Westland

Rank III

Advocate III

May 7, 2022
Westland, MI, USA
First Name
MDP
Last Name
PDM
I like the manual adjustments better because the “clicks” and “notches” allow me to get the seat back to my EXACT desired position after someone has changed it. With power seating, the adjustment range is on a continuum, so to speak, thus I can never seem to get that perfect seat setting ever again. It’s too precise.

FireOne

Rank IV

Promoter III

Nov 26, 2021
Henderson, NV
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Sheldon
Does anyone have any complaints on the seat adjustments. I’m still waiting on my Badlands Sasquatch High package and I am considering changing to the Lux package for the electric seat adjustment. The high package has heated seats but manual adjustment. I looked at a friends big bend and the seat adjustment is limited. I’m afraid the front of the seat might sit higher than I like with no adjustment. We have a XL F150 with this problem.
Funny you should ask, I have put about 2400 miles on my bride's High Package Wildtrack with Cloth Heated Seats and have been disappointed with how low the drivers seat was until just this weekend discovered the height adjust lever (pump handle). Gave it a few pumps, fine now. Quite a range of adjustments, you can basically sit on the floor or pump it up until your head bumps the roof.
By the way the Seat Heaters work super fast with the Cloth interior.

Area52

Rank III

Advocate II

Apr 28, 2022
Silverton, OR, USA
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Dettwyler
Member #

I have a 4 door lux with leather. The leather package gives you electric seats in my specific model. Here's a short video explaining what comes with the leather package. It differs vehicle to vehicle.
Thank you, that is a awesome explanation. Did you say you got the high package?

Rjcook

Rank IV

Supporter II

Jan 28, 2022
Alabama Crimson Tide, Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Have you been to to off-rodeo, they had us ajust the seats as high as they go with the back umajusted for your arm length to steering wheel. It was unusual at first but it works very well. I have a badlands and I can actually see about 2 ft more in front of hood.

Area52

Rank III

Advocate II

Apr 28, 2022
Silverton, OR, USA
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Dettwyler
Member #

We are headed to off rodeo next month. I can’t wait. If I don’t get my email until after the off rodeo, I will
still be able to change things.

Reactions: Glens2022