And all the people said, AMEN!!!

Attachments

Crusher, HeyDobby
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2022

No Ragerts

Jan 15, 2022

Amen!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
monica_mcgee

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

Amen!
monica_mcgee

Rank VI

Jan 15, 2022

Nice! Amen sista! What has your timeline of events looked like? From order to scheduled?
monica_mcgee

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

Nice! Amen sista! What has your timeline of events looked like? From order to scheduled?

Reservation Time Stamp: 10/18/20
Order Date: 1/26/21
Updated with Dealership to MY22: 10/13/21

It's been a long ride but I'm glad to be on it!! We moved in the middle of this and my dealership has been great at working with me even though I'm no longer in Texas. Proud of the team at North Central Ford in Dallas!
BuckYeah, Dbeyers

Life is a Highway

Jan 15, 2022

Congrats! And can I get a hallelujah! Sweet Baby Jeeeeesussss!
Darrel, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Jan 15, 2022

Man your reser

It's been a long ride but I'm glad to be on it!! We moved in the middle of this and my dealership has been great at working with me even though I'm no longer in Texas. Proud of the team at North Central Ford in Dallas!
your Reservation is a week before mine. Same color and top! I am not even gonna get my hopes up, but so happy for you!
Darrel, BuckYeah

Rank III

Jan 15, 2022

Awesomeness!
monica_mcgee

Rank VI

Jan 15, 2022

Dang, I wonder what’s taking mine so long to be scheduled? I ordered mine back in July of this year and my online reservation status still says “Ordering with dealer…”

I ordered a 4dr badlands with the MIC hard top.

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

Dang, I wonder what’s taking mine so long to be scheduled? I ordered mine back in July of this year and my online reservation status still says “Ordering with dealer…”

Did you reserve it first? I reserved in October of 2020 and my original order went in LAST January. Your time will come-I promise! My dealer said he thinks Ford has been gaining momentum so hopefully we all have our Broncos soon!
Darrel, BuckYeah

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

Did you update your order for MY22?

Rank VI

Jan 15, 2022

Did you reserve it first? I reserved in October of 2020 and my original order went in LAST January. Your time will come-I promise! My dealer said he thinks Ford has been gaining momentum so hopefully we all have our Broncos soon!

Yeah I reserved it. Reserved it with my local dealer in July of 2021. Here’s to hoping it picks up momentum!
14U

Rank VI

Jan 15, 2022

Confirm. Updated with dealer at the very end of December

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

Yes I did, back in October. It's just a Big Bend and not really any bells and whistles which I think is helping me get it "quicker" (if waiting for a year is quick I guess...)
Darrel, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jan 15, 2022

When I ordered mine through my local dealership I received an order confirmation from Ford. What's the difference between a reservation and the order itself?

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Jan 15, 2022

Congratulations!

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

AMEN!!!

Rank V

Jan 15, 2022

Do you think the fact that you had that early reservation and initial early order give you any type of advantage over some random person that also walked into the dealership on 10/13/21 and ordered a 2022 Bronco? I wonder.
TK1215

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 15, 2022

Do you think the fact that you had that early reservation and initial early order give you any type of advantage over some random person that also walked into the dealership on 10/13/21 and ordered a 2022 Bronco? I wonder.
If everything was equal, absolutely.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Life is a Highway

Jan 15, 2022

It should