sasquach

ride high
Oct 16, 2021

Rank V

Oct 16, 2021

I know that I have measured many times, but would like to hear from some 35" sasquatch owners.
parking in the garage ? any problems ? other then don't leave the top down
hate to get this home and not fit in the garage
thanks all
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2021

Rank V

Oct 16, 2021

Big doors so never a problem on any of the homes I have owned. My 2 house priorities. Office with a view and a big garage with oversized doors. Only have a 3 car now which is small for me as it will not take a big pick up truck. Had 1200 sqft that you could rack. Tip for the new guys. All your stuff is going to end up there anyway. Might as well make it plush. Tunes, TV, Fridge, lounge area, AC or Heat as needed, tools and a shop area- can double as the lounge as needed or poker night.
Past - 87 Suz Sam; 76 ChevBlaz14 Rubi 2 Dr -35's First Auto 4wd. Ox Wht 2dr Base SAS, bumper, Flr-lin, 2.7 aux switches.

Rank III

Oct 16, 2021

I know that I have measured many times, but would like to hear from some 35" sasquatch owners.
thanks all
what is the opening height for your garage... you will need to have at least 6.5 feet. im at 6.11 so my sas will fit with a little to spare.. the hard top adds about 2 inches
https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/2021-ford-bronco-exterior-dimensions.3126/
MY22 OBX ,HPR , SAS , 2.7AUTO , 4DOOR , SOFT TOP , LUX ,MOD BUMPER , TOW
Petzl

Rank V

Oct 17, 2021

thanks all
Have Sasquatch 35’s with roof rack and have 4” to spare, 7’ garage doors272F1965-C067-4206-9C8B-EC3728775227.jpeg
Petzl, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Oct 17, 2021

thank you all for the info the way i figured i should have several "'s to spare

Rank V

Oct 17, 2021

Would suck to have to air down to get in the garage. Ask me how I know. We had a 1 ton work van and we have a call at Firestones Nashville HQ the tower. High security and very expensive parking. We got it stuck on the 4th floor. Wedged in, lol. I was like air down the tires and we were free and got out a security entrance by guard for free. I thought no one knew, lol. Until at a dinner a rep showed me the video of use stuck in the garage off the security cameras. It went viral around Firestone. My old boss always said make impact so they don't forget you.
Past - 87 Suz Sam; 76 ChevBlaz14 Rubi 2 Dr -35's First Auto 4wd. Ox Wht 2dr Base SAS, bumper, Flr-lin, 2.7 aux switches.
Petzl, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Oct 17, 2021

think after waiting so long for this to come alive i'd move first