Advocate II

Mar 9, 2021
Jigger, Louisiana, United States
First Name
Katie
Last Name
Hutson
Member #

Who else was hoping we would actually see this pre-production bronco interior make it to production? Do ya’ll think we could see it on the ‘22 Bronco? Anyone else thinking of going straight the the upholstery shop if not?

Attachments

Bronco-itis

Rank III

Advocate II

Feb 22, 2021
Metuchen, New Jersey, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
DiMarino
Member #

Who else was hoping we would actually see this pre-production bronco interior make it to production? Do ya’ll think we could see it on the ‘22 Bronco? Anyone else thinking of going straight the the upholstery shop if not?
I really do love that saddle color. I’ll live with my Wildtrak interior for the time being, but it’s not a bad idea at some point. How hard do we think it will be to yank that dash out ??

Soupcook

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 14, 2021
Auburndale, FL, USA
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Lynch
Member #

I went with the Roast Leather interior on my Outer Banks. Initially I was disappointed to see the change, but in the long run I think change in leather and black vinyl make sense. The headrest will become stained from sweat, etc.

Reactions: katiehutson

katiehutson

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 9, 2021
First Name
Katie
Last Name
Hutson
Member #

I really do love that saddle color. I’ll live with my Wildtrak interior for the time being, but it’s not a bad idea at some point. How hard do we think it will be to yank that dash out ??
Judging by the aftermarket dash plastics available for Ford and how the vehicle is supposed to be pretty modular—-I would say a little elbow grease and know how! Glad I pushed back to 2022 so I can scope the market out this year.

Bronco-itis

Rank III

Advocate II

Feb 22, 2021
Metuchen, New Jersey, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
DiMarino
Member #

Judging by the aftermarket dash plastics available for Ford and how the vehicle is supposed to be pretty modular—-I would say a little elbow grease and know how! Glad I pushed back to 2022 so I can scope the market out this year.
I don’t have that kind of willpower. Haha.

Reactions: katiehutson

Bucktown

Rank V

Promoter III

Jan 3, 2021
Martinsville, IN, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Zike
Member #

We are torn between interior,why if you get the roast you have to have blue stitching, can you get black onx cloth seats that says it comes with outerbanks or is it delayed, we are thinking about the roast trimmed leather, but it seems most pictures shows saddle

katiehutson

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 9, 2021
First Name
Katie
Last Name
Hutson
Member #

We are torn between interior,why if you get the roast you have to have blue stitching, can you get black onx cloth seats that says it comes with outerbanks or is it delayed, we are thinking about the roast trimmed leather, but it seems most pictures shows saddle

The photos I posted are preproduction that did not make it to the actual 2021 Broncos in what I call saddle leather. Roast Cloth or Roast Leather trimmed black mgv is what made it to production as far as brown goes. I have thought about dying the stitching but it would be tedious and monotonous.

katiehutson

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 9, 2021
First Name
Katie
Last Name
Hutson
Member #

Im really indifferent to interior color. And given how I was utterly indecisive when it came to exterior color, I'm happy Ford gave me one whole option on the Badlands. Black works just for me.
I also went with the badlands. I plan to dye the stitching because I’m a crazy person. I would like the upper seat, console, and steering wheel in saddle leather though.

Reactions: Gutter Clown

lanm505

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jul 2, 2021
San Francisco, Cailin
First Name
Brett
Last Name
Smith
As overly-excited as I am to get my hands on a new Bronco, I'm actually holding off for the 2022 models with the hope that the saddle leather will be an option. For me, it looks so much better than the current options that it's worth waiting and crossing my fingers they have it. I suppose it lessens the pain knowing that even some of the people who have their orders in now won't see their cars until 2022.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Thane

Rank III

Promoter III

Aug 26, 2020
Dana Point, CA, USA
First Name
Thane
Last Name
Thayer
The initial richness of interior renders are typically by the industrial design team, retro seamed center panels, subdued stitching, high contrast with saddle leather. Vastly superior aesthetics.
Sourcing gets involved with "Value Engineering Team" and surfaces begin to get down graded. Bold color decisions become garish orange and blue stitching/chicklets with no major color fields to balance.

All black would be preferable.

Buckin'

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 13, 2020
Wilmington, NC, USA
Member #

As overly-excited as I am to get my hands on a new Bronco, I'm actually holding off for the 2022 models with the hope that the saddle leather will be an option. For me, it looks so much better than the current options that it's worth waiting and crossing my fingers they have it. I suppose it lessens the pain knowing that even some of the people who have their orders in now won't see their cars until 2022.
I doubt the interiors will change at all for MY22