Saddle Leather Interior

katiehutson
Mar 22, 2021

Rank III

Mar 22, 2021

Who else was hoping we would actually see this pre-production bronco interior make it to production? Do ya’ll think we could see it on the ‘22 Bronco? Anyone else thinking of going straight the the upholstery shop if not?

Attachments

Jed, Rusty Shackleford
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2021

Libations MOD

Mar 22, 2021

I would have been in for sure on it!
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Hobgoblin, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Mar 22, 2021

Who else was hoping we would actually see this pre-production bronco interior make it to production? Do ya’ll think we could see it on the ‘22 Bronco? Anyone else thinking of going straight the the upholstery shop if not?

I really do love that saddle color. I’ll live with my Wildtrak interior for the time being, but it’s not a bad idea at some point. How hard do we think it will be to yank that dash out ??
Gutter Clown, katiehutson

Rank IV

Mar 22, 2021

I’m very surprised that interior didn’t make production, everything works together nicely in there!
Jakob1972, Gutter Clown

Rank VI

Mar 22, 2021

I went with the Roast Leather interior on my Outer Banks. Initially I was disappointed to see the change, but in the long run I think change in leather and black vinyl make sense. The headrest will become stained from sweat, etc.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
katiehutson

Member 2541 Jerry

Mar 22, 2021

Saddle Bags on back of the rear seats would be cool .
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Soupcook, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Mar 22, 2021

I really do love that saddle color. I’ll live with my Wildtrak interior for the time being, but it’s not a bad idea at some point. How hard do we think it will be to yank that dash out ??

Judging by the aftermarket dash plastics available for Ford and how the vehicle is supposed to be pretty modular—-I would say a little elbow grease and know how! Glad I pushed back to 2022 so I can scope the market out this year.
Deano Bronc, Bronco-itis

Rank III

Mar 22, 2021

Saddle Bags on back of the rear seats would be cool .

That would definitely be different! I plan on having my uncle tool a leather console cover for me and possibly a steering wheel cover.
Soupcook, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Mar 22, 2021

Judging by the aftermarket dash plastics available for Ford and how the vehicle is supposed to be pretty modular—-I would say a little elbow grease and know how! Glad I pushed back to 2022 so I can scope the market out this year.

I don’t have that kind of willpower. Haha.
katiehutson

Rank VI

Mar 22, 2021

I would like to see this Baja interior appear in the Bronco MY22. It is in the 2022 F250 Lariat.

Baja Interior on F250 Lariat.png
NurseDan, katiehutson

Rank IV

Mar 22, 2021

I wished the saddled leather was an option. I really wanted/ loved the look when the reveal came. But settled with Black MGV.
CraigB, Jakob1972

Rank V

Mar 23, 2021

We are torn between interior,why if you get the roast you have to have blue stitching, can you get black onx cloth seats that says it comes with outerbanks or is it delayed, we are thinking about the roast trimmed leather, but it seems most pictures shows saddle

Rank III

Mar 23, 2021

We are torn between interior,why if you get the roast you have to have blue stitching, can you get black onx cloth seats that says it comes with outerbanks or is it delayed, we are thinking about the roast trimmed leather, but it seems most pictures shows saddle

The photos I posted are preproduction that did not make it to the actual 2021 Broncos in what I call saddle leather. Roast Cloth or Roast Leather trimmed black mgv is what made it to production as far as brown goes. I have thought about dying the stitching but it would be tedious and monotonous.
Bucktown, Gutter Clown

Rank VI

Mar 23, 2021

Im really indifferent to interior color. And given how I was utterly indecisive when it came to exterior color, I'm happy Ford gave me one whole option on the Badlands. Black works just for me.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
CraigB, Soupcook

Rank III

Mar 23, 2021

Im really indifferent to interior color. And given how I was utterly indecisive when it came to exterior color, I'm happy Ford gave me one whole option on the Badlands. Black works just for me.

I also went with the badlands. I plan to dye the stitching because I’m a crazy person. I would like the upper seat, console, and steering wheel in saddle leather though.
Gutter Clown

Rank VI

Mar 24, 2021

I also went with the badlands. I plan to dye the stitching because I’m a crazy person. I would like the upper seat, console, and steering wheel in saddle leather though.
Nothing wrong with being a crazy person and making your rig your own!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Gutter Clown, Soupcook

Rank V

Mar 25, 2021

I would have loved it if the saddle leather made it to production. I am not a fan of light colors because they show more dirt over time. I went with black interior on my FE.
~Danno
Bronco Nation# 212
First Edition, 2-Dr, Lightning Blue, Blk Seats, Tow Package (Res: 7/13)
Deano Bronc, Gutter Clown

Rank 0

Jul 02, 2021

As overly-excited as I am to get my hands on a new Bronco, I'm actually holding off for the 2022 models with the hope that the saddle leather will be an option. For me, it looks so much better than the current options that it's worth waiting and crossing my fingers they have it. I suppose it lessens the pain knowing that even some of the people who have their orders in now won't see their cars until 2022.
Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jul 02, 2021

The initial richness of interior renders are typically by the industrial design team, retro seamed center panels, subdued stitching, high contrast with saddle leather. Vastly superior aesthetics.
Sourcing gets involved with "Value Engineering Team" and surfaces begin to get down graded. Bold color decisions become garish orange and blue stitching/chicklets with no major color fields to balance.

All black would be preferable.

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

As overly-excited as I am to get my hands on a new Bronco, I'm actually holding off for the 2022 models with the hope that the saddle leather will be an option. For me, it looks so much better than the current options that it's worth waiting and crossing my fingers they have it. I suppose it lessens the pain knowing that even some of the people who have their orders in now won't see their cars until 2022.
I doubt the interiors will change at all for MY22