Running boards/steps

Paul Furigay
Jan 15, 2022

Rank III

Jan 15, 2022

Loving our 2 door Black Diamond… my wife loves it once she can get in - a bit of a challenge given her bum hip. Looking to install something minimalist (simple steel grate maybe), compact but badass just like the overall design. Anybody done this yet?
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2022

No Ragerts

Jan 15, 2022

Loving our 2 door Black Diamond… my wife loves it once she can get in - a bit of a challenge given her bum hip. Looking to install something minimalist (simple steel grate maybe), compact but badass just like the overall design. Anybody done this yet?
Welcome Paul and congrats on your new ride.

There are several different options from Ford accessories to yet to be released running boards that can be used for entry/exit.

Check out the search function at the top of the page and I am confident that you will find a lots of potential solutions - hopefully one fits your needs.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)

🐎Moab bound🐎

Jan 15, 2022

I have a Badlands, Squatched. My daily driver. I have a very bad left hip. Once I get my left foot up there, it's not too bad. Look for a thread "I'm too Short" in the title. Good info. I've only had mine for a week. Still deciding what I want to do.
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 16, 2022

I'm a big fan of the Go Rhino RB20s that I'm running on my Gladiator. I'll be running the same on my Gladiator.

unnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpg
Marmot, Soupcook

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 16, 2022

Hi Paul. Welcome to Bronco Nation.
Take a look at this thread as it might give you some good suggestions.
https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/i’m-too-short.8651/
You also might want to look at some handles that may help calling in.
https://www.bartact.com/products/ro...ford-bronco-front-or-rear-made-in-usa-bartact
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank VI

Jan 17, 2022

Too lazy to look for a closer pic, but I went with the Go Rhino Dominator D1. Does a good job of blocking most of those rocks you typically hear flying up the side of the Bronco.

MyBronco.jpg
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
jawilletts7872, MobScene13

Rank 0

Mar 29, 2022

I had these added onto mine… they match perfectly with the gloss black cursive Bronco lettering I got.

Attachments

2022 4dr Badlands/Manual/Sasquash/Lux/Soft Top/Cactus Gray
Deano Bronc, Michael Ashmore

Black Velvet

Mar 29, 2022

I had these added onto mine… they match perfectly with the gloss black cursive Bronco lettering I got.
Where are those from?

Rank 0

Mar 29, 2022

Where are those from?
I’ll ask and let you know… I had a guy I know that works at the dealership I ordered it from (who does custom Bronco modifications) order and install them for me.

He did up this Bronco and sent me the photos and I told him I wanted the same ones. Wish I could afford to do all the extra paint work and tires too. Lol

Attachments

2022 4dr Badlands/Manual/Sasquash/Lux/Soft Top/Cactus Gray

Rank VI

Mar 29, 2022

I'm a big fan of the Go Rhino RB20s that I'm running on my Gladiator. I'll be running the same on my Gladiator.

View attachment 26236View attachment 26237

Love these! Great look. Really dig the tapered ends. Thanks for sharing.
22 Badlands | Eruption Green | 4Dr | 2.7L | Sasquatch | Lux | Tow | MGV | MIC | Mod Bumper
Ordered
: 11/27/21 | Production: 10/25/22 | Blend: 10/26/22 | Built: 10/26/22 | Shipped: 11/08/22 | Delivered: 11/09/22
Progress pics and full build details can be found in my profile posts.

Rank VI

Mar 29, 2022

View attachment 26236View attachment 26237

Those are the textured black?
22 Badlands | Eruption Green | 4Dr | 2.7L | Sasquatch | Lux | Tow | MGV | MIC | Mod Bumper
Ordered
: 11/27/21 | Production: 10/25/22 | Blend: 10/26/22 | Built: 10/26/22 | Shipped: 11/08/22 | Delivered: 11/09/22
Progress pics and full build details can be found in my profile posts.

Standing Grumpy Face

Mar 29, 2022

Those are the textured black?

Yes
Marmot

Rank IV

Apr 18, 2022

I am looking to sale my NFAB Trail Slider rock rails for a 2022 4 door Bronco. These have been on my Bronco for about 3 weeks & just don'f function as well as I had hoped as a step. There are a few minor scuffs on the rails that were present when they were unboxed. Super easy install with factory mounting locations. For a Wildtrak a 5 gallon bucket is a perfect height to assist with install. These list for $649.00 retail, I am asking $575.00 since they are slightly used and hopefully they will go to someone near my location so there are no shipping cost involved in the sale. I am located in the Kemah area. Drop me a message with contact info if interested and I will get back to you as soon as possible

Attachments

Rank V

Apr 18, 2022

I'm looking for a set for a 2 door that will fit with the factory mud flaps.
waltrogers

Rank IV

Jul 09, 2022

I'm looking for a set for a 2 door that will fit with the factory mud flaps.
Anyone have any suggestions (link please) for this? I have same question…..
FatbikerJo Bronco

Rank V

Jul 09, 2022

Here are our 4WP steps on 4door. We added the grip tape. 4wp makes em for 2door as well. Local dealer installed 4wp steps on a grey 2door (see pic). Very happy with our set.

Attachments

2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992
Bschurr

Rank V

Jul 09, 2022

I’ll ask and let you know… I had a guy I know that works at the dealership I ordered it from (who does custom Bronco modifications) order and install them for me.

He did up this Bronco and sent me the photos and I told him I wanted the same ones. Wish I could afford to do all the extra paint work and tires too. Lol
That bumper must have it's own zip code! :ROFLMAO:
Nice rig though(y)
'22 barebones base, 4dr, non sas, softtop, 2.3 Area51.
Ordered 3/7/22, received 8/6/22 That's how you get it fast!

Rank VI

Jul 09, 2022

Ho much do running boards like these reduce the ground clearance of the Bronco?