Rugged Floor Mats

DoughBoyXL
May 04, 2022

Rank 0

May 04, 2022

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience or personal choice for rugged floor mats. I am just about ready to replace the carpeted OEM mats in my BL. Thanks in advance!
TitsLaRue
Last edited by a moderator: May 04, 2022

Rank VI

May 04, 2022

I LOVE the fitted Bronco mats I ordered from Ford with my original purchase. Fit like a glove and have bucking Broncos on them. What's not to love?
Kathleen
OBX, 4D, Soft top, 2.7, Cyber Orange, Lux, Tow, BO Leather; Order 4/3, Prod Week 11/29, Blend Date 12/1, Delivery 12/11/21
2D AREA 51 FE FTW, TitsLaRue

Rank 0

May 05, 2022

I got the Weathertech ones. Can’t go wrong there with quality. However, I do like the OEM look. Mabett‘s has a great looking one and they match their rear seat back protector mats. If I didn’t have my Weathertechs, I’d get those for the look. Just not sure how thick they are from pictures.

Rank II

May 05, 2022

I normally get Weathertech in all my vehicles. I went with the Ford OEM all weather mats and they are great. I got the second row and the rear cargo mat.
TitsLaRue, Kathleen

Anxiously waiting for Super Cel

May 05, 2022

I LOVE the fitted Bronco mats I ordered from Ford with my original purchase. Fit like a glove and have bucking Broncos on them. What's not to love?
I agree. I was pleasantly surprised.
Black Diamond/4-door/mid pkg/2.7/MIC/rack/towing/Eruption Green/res 7.13.20/ord 2.8.21, then 10.15.21/built 1.21.22/delivered 4.15.22
Gunstock Off-Roadeo 10/29/22/Steel and Stirrups Traveling Lamp holder 9.23
Gaia GPS
907Ford

Rank V

May 05, 2022

First stop after picking mine up was Wally World. $19 for the front of my 2 door. They do the job...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery

Rank VI

May 05, 2022

I always put the Weather Tech Floor Liners in all my cars. They are easy to clean, really protect the flooring/carpet, and being laser measured they fit perfectly every time. They also protect from spills of biggie drinks when the drive thru person doesn't put the lid on the drink correctly and it explodes all over the floor of you two week only F150. However, I am still waiting on my Bronco, so I am only assuming that they are just as great as my other cars. (2019 F150 Lariat, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2004 Honda CRV, 2018 Ford Transit 250)
907Ford

Rank VI

May 05, 2022

I will also chime in on the Ford rubber mats. I ordered front and back mats (4 door BD) and also a mat for the cargo area. Also ordered a spare tire cover. Did online with Ford and picked up at my dealer within a week.

They are not as fancy and heavy duty as weather tech (had some for an F150), but they don't cost as much either.

As others have stated the bucking bronco on them is a nice touch.

Can't go wrong with either omo, just depends on your budget and what you are looking for.

Rank II

May 06, 2022

I always put the Weather Tech Floor Liners in all my cars. They are easy to clean, really protect the flooring/carpet, and being laser measured they fit perfectly every time. They also protect from spills of biggie drinks when the drive thru person doesn't put the lid on the drink correctly and it explodes all over the floor of you two week only F150. However, I am still waiting on my Bronco, so I am only assuming that they are just as great as my other cars. (2019 F150 Lariat, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2004 Honda CRV, 2018 Ford Transit 250)

I love those door sill protectors, where did you find those? I bought some Ford ones and they are shiny. Thinking they'll look like crap before to long.
Sparky 22