Rowher Flats Bronco run and meet-up (North Los Angeles County)

JoergH
Feb 21, 2022

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Feb 21, 2022

[RP][/RP]

This is a Bronco meet-up and run through Rowher Flats. All model years of Broncos are welcome, especially the new Gen6 Bronco! Let's all get together and compare notes, and take a nice easy run through Rowher Flats to Bouquet Reservoir. This is a great chance to meet other folks that have the new Gen6 Bronco and compare notes. It's also a chance to get your Bronco "dirty" on a relatively easy trail.

Please let me know if you are interested in going on this run/meetup. I'm trying to gauge interest to see if we have enough people interested in doing this. If there's enough interest, we can make this a more regular thing.

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/276']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
jwrios23, Gaston
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2022

Rank IV

Feb 21, 2022

Looks like a good chance to meet up. I’ll be there if I can.

Feb 21, 2022

Looks like a good chance to meet up. I’ll be there if I can.
@knownman If you could take a sec and RSVP that would help me keep track of things, thanks!
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather

Find my travels @orngdozr

Feb 22, 2022

Sounds like fun, still waiting for my Bronco though. Production date was scheduled for 2-7-22, so maybe soon

Rank IV

Feb 22, 2022

Thanks for the invite. Next time.
HAVE FUN!!!

Rank 0

Feb 22, 2022

Thanks for the invite Jorge. I have yet to receive my Bronco and may not until May or June at this point. Maybe the next one!

Rank IV

Feb 22, 2022

I hope you can organize another one! We're out-of-town.
Shy, Bryan, and Gaston
"Noone climbs like Gaston"!

Rank IV

Feb 22, 2022

Thanks for the invite, still waiting for Bronco.

Rank V

Feb 22, 2022

Cool. Might be up for it if able to wake up early enough after my wife bday day prior. Its about 2-3hr drive from my area. Will let ya know. Sounds fun.
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992
JoergH

Feb 22, 2022

Sounds like fun, still waiting for my Bronco though. Production date was scheduled for 2-7-22, so maybe soon
It’s not till April, so you have a shot! Hope you get your Bronco and can make it!

Rank III

Feb 22, 2022

I’m in. I was just there on Sunday (2/19). It was a nice easy trail to test our the bronco for the first time.

Rank III

Feb 22, 2022

Thanks for the invite, I sadly don’t have my Bronco yet. Build date has changed a couple of times now. New date 2/28, maybe I can join you next time!

Feb 22, 2022

Thanks for the invite, I sadly don’t have my Bronco yet. Build date has changed a couple of times now. New date 2/28, maybe I can join you next time!
Sure! But keep your fingers crossed! If it gets built and shipped you might have it by 4/9 and this can be your first "dirt" for your new Bronco!

Rank III

Feb 23, 2022

I'm in, thanks for the invite!

Rank IV

Feb 24, 2022

Thanks for the invite, still in a holding pattern. Fingers crossed for this summer, haha

Feb 24, 2022

I hope you can organize another one! We\'re out-of-town.
Since more and more Broncos are getting into the hands of folks around here I'm sure that we are going to have to do this again!

Rank IV

Feb 27, 2022

I got a buddy on the bronco6g forums who’s down to go. He’s also got his Bronco delivered. Hope you don’t mind me extending an invitation to him

Rank 0

Mar 02, 2022

Sounds like fun, I don’t have my bronco yet. Not even a build date… … hopefully soon!
JoergH

Mar 02, 2022

I got a buddy on the bronco6g forums who’s down to go. He’s also got his Bronco delivered. Hope you don’t mind me extending an invitation to him
No problem, the more the merrier. Hope he won't mind all of the Bronco Nation swag. ;)
DropDeadDuckie

Rank V

Mar 07, 2022

just got my bronco last Friday
this looks good
wiating for my 1st time offroad with my new 2022 bronco
Wildtrak 4DR+sasquatch ⁞ ERUPTION Green ⁞ high+Leather ⁞ MIC Top + Retractable ⁞ Res 03/04/22,Ordered/Confirmed 10/02/21
DropDeadDuckie, JoergH