Super Supporter II

Jan 31, 2022
Fairfax, VA, USA
First Name
Corrington
Last Name
Wheeler
Member #

After speaking with a representative at Roush, he said that the only way to get any individual parts from the kit is if someone purchases it and then sells them individually on eBay.

• Sad
Reactions: Deano Bronc

Bob Blaylock

Rank III

Advocate III

Feb 20, 2022
N 38 29 W 121 26
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Blaylock
Any advantage that any of these Roush parts will give you with your Bronco, you can get the same benefits much more cheaply by obtaining a couple of Honduh “Type R” badges, and putting them on your vehicle.

Reactions: corringtonwheeler

Super Supporter II

Jan 31, 2022
Fairfax, VA, USA
First Name
Corrington
Last Name
Wheeler
Member #

After speaking with a representative at Roush, he said that the only way to get any individual parts from the kit is if someone purchases it and then sells them individually on eBay.
What parts from the kit are you looking to add?
I already have the exhaust and intake, I just want the aesthetic stuff, any of the stuff below without spending $6,500 on stuff that doesn't even contribute towards performance:

*AMERICAN FLAG GRAPHICS (LH/RH)
*ROUSH FRONT FENDER BADGE SET
*INTERIOR ROUSH GRAPHIC
*OFFICIAL ROUSH PERFORMANCE DOOR JAMB LABEL
*OFF-ROAD RECOVERY KIT - INCLUDES: CUSTOM ROUSH CASE, RECOVERY STRAP, D-LINKS, FLASHLIGHT, WORK GLOVES
*ROUSH KEY FOBS
*R TRAILER HITCH COVER
*CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Blaylock

NT AUTOMOTIVE

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 7, 2022
California, USA
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
DeRossett
I already have the exhaust and intake, I just want the aesthetic stuff, any of the stuff below without spending $6,500 on stuff that doesn't even contribute towards performance:

*AMERICAN FLAG GRAPHICS (LH/RH)
*ROUSH FRONT FENDER BADGE SET
*INTERIOR ROUSH GRAPHIC
*OFFICIAL ROUSH PERFORMANCE DOOR JAMB LABEL
*OFF-ROAD RECOVERY KIT - INCLUDES: CUSTOM ROUSH CASE, RECOVERY STRAP, D-LINKS, FLASHLIGHT, WORK GLOVES
*ROUSH KEY FOBS
*R TRAILER HITCH COVER
*CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
Sounds like you already have most the good stuff. As for the rest. See below. Forgive the product plugs.

You can buy the same flag stickers on amazon for $10. I installed mine. Easy. See pics. Just make sure the passenger side is backwards (never drag the stars).

I could make the roush door jamb label for you but dont want to get in trouble. However, my company does offer customer bronco security labels on this forum for door jambs etc. and sprint booster with digital pedal lock you may also enjoy.

Its pricey but Factor55 is who I went with for my recovery gear. Really good stuff. See pic.

Not sure it matters but here are some cheap his/her key fobs my wife and I went with in pics. Another amazon find.

Overall sounds like you want the Roush name which will be tough to come by bc anyone spending that much for the kit will likely use all contents or charge an arm for em.

Sorry I couldn't help more.
20211011_015411.jpgsC6rnwxq-625835581.jpg20211025_115658.jpg20211010_152302.jpg20211010_152342.jpg20211011_015335.jpg20210917_131912.jpg

Reactions: corringtonwheeler