Roush Bronco R - Parts

corringtonwheeler
Feb 21, 2022

Rank V

Feb 21, 2022

After speaking with a representative at Roush, he said that the only way to get any individual parts from the kit is if someone purchases it and then sells them individually on eBay.
Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2022

Rank V

Feb 21, 2022

Any advantage that any of these Roush parts will give you with your Bronco, you can get the same benefits much more cheaply by obtaining a couple of Honduh “Type R” badges, and putting them on your vehicle.
May the Ford be with you, always.
On Order: Badlands 4-door 2.7, Lux Package, Velocity Blue, non-Sasquatch
corringtonwheeler

Rank V

Feb 21, 2022

After speaking with a representative at Roush, he said that the only way to get any individual parts from the kit is if someone purchases it and then sells them individually on eBay.
What parts from the kit are you looking to add?
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992

Rank V

Feb 22, 2022

What parts from the kit are you looking to add?

I already have the exhaust and intake, I just want the aesthetic stuff, any of the stuff below without spending $6,500 on stuff that doesn't even contribute towards performance:

*AMERICAN FLAG GRAPHICS (LH/RH)
*ROUSH FRONT FENDER BADGE SET
*INTERIOR ROUSH GRAPHIC
*OFFICIAL ROUSH PERFORMANCE DOOR JAMB LABEL
*OFF-ROAD RECOVERY KIT - INCLUDES: CUSTOM ROUSH CASE, RECOVERY STRAP, D-LINKS, FLASHLIGHT, WORK GLOVES
*ROUSH KEY FOBS
*R TRAILER HITCH COVER
*CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
Bob Blaylock

Rank V

Feb 22, 2022

I already have the exhaust and intake, I just want the aesthetic stuff, any of the stuff below without spending $6,500 on stuff that doesn't even contribute towards performance:

*AMERICAN FLAG GRAPHICS (LH/RH)
*ROUSH FRONT FENDER BADGE SET
*INTERIOR ROUSH GRAPHIC
*OFFICIAL ROUSH PERFORMANCE DOOR JAMB LABEL
*OFF-ROAD RECOVERY KIT - INCLUDES: CUSTOM ROUSH CASE, RECOVERY STRAP, D-LINKS, FLASHLIGHT, WORK GLOVES
*ROUSH KEY FOBS
*R TRAILER HITCH COVER
*CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
Sounds like you already have most the good stuff. As for the rest. See below. Forgive the product plugs.

You can buy the same flag stickers on amazon for $10. I installed mine. Easy. See pics. Just make sure the passenger side is backwards (never drag the stars).

I could make the roush door jamb label for you but dont want to get in trouble. However, my company does offer customer bronco security labels on this forum for door jambs etc. and sprint booster with digital pedal lock you may also enjoy.

Its pricey but Factor55 is who I went with for my recovery gear. Really good stuff. See pic.

Not sure it matters but here are some cheap his/her key fobs my wife and I went with in pics. Another amazon find.

Overall sounds like you want the Roush name which will be tough to come by bc anyone spending that much for the kit will likely use all contents or charge an arm for em.

Sorry I couldn't help more.
20211011_015411.jpgsC6rnwxq-625835581.jpg20211025_115658.jpg20211010_152302.jpg20211010_152342.jpg20211011_015335.jpg20210917_131912.jpg
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992
corringtonwheeler

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Jul 13, 2022

ALOT of coin for a decal package and a safe. Honestly the coolest part by far is the wood crate it all comes in.

Home, home on the range

Jul 13, 2022

Sounds like you already have most the good stuff. As for the rest. See below. Forgive the product plugs.

You can buy the same flag stickers on amazon for $10. I installed mine. Easy. See pics. Just make sure the passenger side is backwards (never drag the stars).

I could make the roush door jamb label for you but dont want to get in trouble. However, my company does offer customer bronco security labels on this forum for door jambs etc. and sprint booster with digital pedal lock you may also enjoy.

Its pricey but Factor55 is who I went with for my recovery gear. Really good stuff. See pic.

Not sure it matters but here are some cheap his/her key fobs my wife and I went with in pics. Another amazon find.

Overall sounds like you want the Roush name which will be tough to come by bc anyone spending that much for the kit will likely use all contents or charge an arm for em.

Sorry I couldn't help more.
View attachment 29349View attachment 29350View attachment 29352View attachment 29353View attachment 29354View attachment 29355View attachment 29356
Thanks for the pics! Now I'm shopping for key fobs!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
NT AUTOMOTIVE